Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally At

Rate this question

Berta

Question

800$ rep (I know him-he doesnt make things up) said the DRO sent my claims to the rating board a few days ago-as it is ready to rate-

always a good sign- :unsure: then again------????

Last month I sent an Iris email as well as a 800 # rep sent an additional internal email to the DRO and then I sent a Priority letter to the DRO- all requesting a telephonic conference with the DRO under the auspices of the DRO regs in M21-1---asking for phone call from the DRO if there was any question at all regarding my Medical evidence- which they have not opined on in 5 years.

I dont think anyone there wants to call me-

so hopefully my IMOs etc are now with the raters.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

800$ rep (I know him-he doesnt make things up) said the DRO sent my claims to the rating board a few days ago-as it is ready to rate-

always a good sign- :unsure: then again------????

Last month I sent an Iris email as well as a 800 # rep sent an additional internal email to the DRO and then I sent a Priority letter to the DRO- all requesting a telephonic conference with the DRO under the auspices of the DRO regs in M21-1---asking for phone call from the DRO if there was any question at all regarding my Medical evidence- which they have not opined on in 5 years.

I dont think anyone there wants to call me-

so hopefully my IMOs etc are now with the raters.

Berta:

Best wishes!!

Jessie

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta:

Keeping our fingers crossed I am sure as meticulous and well documented as your claim we already know the answer.

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta, my prayers are constant for you. You see, I have this strong belief that with your dedicated 'do it right' efforts, the VA will decide correctly and in your favor. So, the confidence you share is coming right back at ya! CG!

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta

When the local VARO sees your name on a claim they probably cringe. They know they are going to have to do some work and can't just blow smoke. This interrupts important coffee breaks and office parties.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

~Eric Hoffer

When I saw this quote I thought of your constant reminders that we need strong IMO's..and knowledge of the system.

Yep..What does the VA use to frighten us on our claims? Their constant declarations that our medical evidence does not support the claim (sometimes whether that is true or not). And their knowledge that many vets do not understand the system enough to put up a good fight.

So I can imagine your IMOs might have frightened them. As does your knowledge.

Free

• HadIt.com Elder

To cop a phrase, "Here, Here!"

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

~Eric Hoffer

When I saw this quote I thought of your constant reminders that we need strong IMO's..and knowledge of the system.

Yep..What does the VA use to frighten us on our claims? Their constant declarations that our medical evidence does not support the claim (sometimes whether that is true or not). And their knowledge that many vets do not understand the system enough to put up a good fight.

So I can imagine your IMOs might have frightened them. As does your knowledge.

Free