• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iris Inquiry On Feb 11th Ten Days Ago

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

The award letter is dated 10 January, still no money in the bank

the inquiry

On 12/28/07 A DRO made a favorable decision on my case. I was notified of the decision(s) in a letter dated Jan 10, 2008. This decision changed the Effective date of my 100% award from April 6th 2006 to Jun 1st 2004.

Previous to that my combined rating was 80% effective June 1 2004, 90% effective July 25th 2005, and 100% effective April 6 2006.

The DVA owes me retro active pay for the differences of the 80% award effective June 1, 2004 VS 100% effective June 1, 2004 and the differences of the 90% award effective July 25th 2005 vs the 100% effective date of June 1, 2004.

I was wondering when I was going to receive the retro active payment?

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Virtually everyone that uses the #$%& automated menus changes them in order to reduce the number of successful calls and route more callers to the waiting line.

Even worse, it seems deregulation has removed the requirement for the systems to be rotary dial compatable. (wait and a live person picks up.)

geeez- do you think your rep could find out?

I am still waiting for iris reply since December-

but I also put my request in writing too- and a vet also email the DRO the request-

By the way I am really angry over this-

it used to be call 1-800 then hit #1,and then #0 to get a rep to give you status of the claim-up here at the Buffalo VARO-

NOW they have a message about the new tax rebate info- but you have to hit # 1, # 2 # 3# 1 then #0

and I got cut off five times this week just after the robot told me to hang on for a rep-a dial tone-

I called the Director office because I was so poed -a working number months ago -to gripe and got message that this federal phone number is no longer in service !

How is any disabled veteran able to put up with this telephone crap ?

I have been calling 800 for 2 decades but not all widows or vets know how to handle all these damn numbers- and the message does not really explain where to go to -even get to a vet rep-when you do follow the menu-

it used to be hit one- a menu and then if you want to speak directly to a claims rep hit 0-now it is all different.

this change happened recently at the Buffalo VARO 800#

Has this happened also to any of you who call other VAROs?

In my case no lost check, I have direct deposit. Last time I got a retro check it just showed up in my account.

I just updated my IRIS Inquiry and said hey its been 14 days are you going to answer this?

Why do we have to put up with this kind of crap :)

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.