Rate this question

RSG

Question

• Answers 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
OK...Ron has sent me everything he has regarding this claim, and it is the usual "find anything we can to deny" VA crapola. The VARO denied based on statements that were made under the influence of 400mg of Thorazine (usual dosage is 30mg to 75 mg) during a mental status exam. Moreover, the exam wasn't signed by anyone, therefore it's credibility is subjective, at best. He had four IMO's from various dr's, but none included a review of his medical records. So they chose the one which did state a review of the medical records; the C&P. VA scapegoating, pure and simple.

He have obtained new IMO's containing the correct language to submit as "new and material" evidence so that they can reopen his claim. Wish us luck on this one.

Please correct if I am wrong.

I understood Ron still has some time to turn in new evidence to the

AMC on this claim.

I understood he received his SSOC from them just a couple of weeks

ago.

Couldn't he return the waiver of new evidence of submitting new

evidence to AMC. Get the new info into them immediately and not re-

file.

Always,

Betty

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

That's exactly what we are doing. He sent the VCAA Notice Response on Tuesday, which gives him 60 days to get his new evidence in to the AMC.

90%, TDIU P&T

• HadIt.com Elder
That's exactly what we are doing. He sent the VCAA Notice Response on Tuesday, which gives him 60 days to get his new evidence in to the AMC.

Good, I guess I read this wrong, "new and material" evidence so that they can reopen his claim.

I was pretty sure his claim had not been closed and was waiting for additional new evidence to submit if he had any.

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

It's a previously denied claim, that was denied reopen by the VARO, and then the BVA remanded it via the AMC. We are providing them with new and material evidence so it can finally be reopened and adjudicated. It's kind of a confusing claim.

90%, TDIU P&T

• HadIt.com Elder
It's a previously denied claim, that was denied reopen by the VARO, and then the BVA remanded it via the AMC. We are providing them with new and material evidence so it can finally be reopened and adjudicated. It's kind of a confusing claim.

Rentalguy,

I believe his claim is the same as mine. Denied at the R.O sent to BVA and remanded to AMC and provided a SSOC with the option to sent in waiver of 60 days from date of SSOC of new evidence.

I know it is confusing. Mine went a step further than his. The claims Examiner from the AMC called me about my SSOC and advised me to waiver my 60 days and allow my claim to go back to BVA, before I received my SSOC. Then I had to step in and secure permission from the Judge at the BVA to allow the new IME from the Forensic Psychiarist to be allowed.

Thank God the Judge sent me a waiver to allow the new IME to be considered as pertinent evidence and the Judge has made his decison, hoping letter will arrive tomorrow as the file is back on its' way to Huntington, West Va.

Thanks so much for stepping in and helping Ron, he really deserves these benefits as he has been through so much.

Always,

Betty

Edited by Josephine