VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fighting Back

Rate this question

MikeS

Question

Hi all:

Back in August, when I learned about the ptsd reviews, I felt angry and lost.

I had one bullet ready to end my years of pain.

Since then, I have seen the politicians and the va for who they really are.

They used to seem so strong to me.

They seemed so invincible.

But, from what I have seen over the past few months, I now see them as cowards and bullys.

And, the only way to deal with cowards and bullys is to shine the bright white lite of truth on them.

I now am fighting back by staying in contact with my senator and congressman.

I use the va law and information that I have learned on the hadit.com web site to get my point across in a clear, orderly manner that the politicians and their helpers can understand.

I am committed to using knowledge as my weapon of choice to protect myself and other veterans from the cowards and bullys that hide behind the stars and stripes.

Mike S.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Guest fla_viking

Mike.

You hit the nail right on the head. They are cowards and bullys. Allot of there power depends upon if we give it to them. The way they rigged the system its so they dont have to put forth any rational arguments or reasoning. However the first step is what you did. You really identifyed who and what they are. The second you take them out of there rigged process. They run and hide.

Terry Higgins

Thanks for your inspiration Mike ... I'm in the middle of some terrible ongoing battles with the VA, yet I feel I'm the only side fighting this battle. The other side (The VA) is even having a problem verifying I even exist. It's doing an awful number on me and my wife's head (read another entry form my original posting yesterday if you care to).

Hanging on by my fingernails here gang. This is why I lost momentum several times in the past when I have asked for re-evaluations by the VA. I feel I must keep on or use that last bullet one day soon.

I'm sorry for being a bummer here. Anyway, Thanks Mike for all you and others do here on this Forum. It's the only thing keeping me going ...

B)

Thanks for your inspiration Mike ... I'm in the middle of some terrible ongoing battles with the VA, yet I feel I'm the only side fighting this battle. The other side (The VA) is even having a problem verifying I even exist. It's doing an awful number on me and my wife's head (read another entry form my original posting yesterday if you care to).

Hanging on by my fingernails here gang. This is why I lost momentum several times in the past when I have asked for re-evaluations by the VA. I feel I must keep on or use that last bullet one day soon.

I'm sorry for being a bummer here. Anyway, Thanks Mike for all you and others do here on this Forum. It's the only thing keeping me going ...

B)

Bob G.

Use the knowledge that is all over this web site.

Don't rely on anyone but yourself to fight your fight.

Why?

Because no one knows your situation better than you do.

But mostly, because the more you fight, the less fearful you will be the next time that you have to fight!

It's the fear, NOT the fight, that will hurt you.

It's your life and the lives of those that you love that you are fighting for.

Besides, Bob, I know from personal experience the wonderful feeling of victory after Berta and Flip gave me the information that I needed to get the va comp that I deserved.

I wish that same feeling for you.

Fight for youself. Fight for other veterans.

Mike S.