Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Berta,

Almost forgot. Me & my Shrink have me at a GAF Scale of 25 the last time I asked him. Would it be better if I asked him to make it lower or what do I do?

Thank You.

GARY

gdsnide

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Gary just my 2 cents but for three years my GAF scores ranged from 30-45 mostly 30 and 35 in Apr 2005 they gave me a 50% award I appealed the low ball in May 2006 they awarded the 100% P&T so in my opinion your GAF scores are in the area you need for the higher rating what does your treating doc say about your ability to recover or seek employment now and for the future

my doc wrote annual statements saying he considred me totally and permanently disabled just by my PTSD symptoms alone and that in his opinion I would never be able to return to work nor improve my relationships after dealing with the chronic PTSD for over 3 decades

you go much lower on the GAFs and they will wonder why you ain't locked up lol

Test, I also am rated at 100% PTSD Chronic & Severe but my Stressor was turned down. My Shrink who rated me at that says "I'm also not capable of working as do numerous Neurologists" So that's no problem.

What I am having trouble finding is the rate for a disabled spouse.

Also have a "Getting along with people problem" So. if I was able to work I wouldn't last to long as I don't like BS or being told what to do.

Couldn't return to work any way as I am 100% T & P

GARY

GARY

gdsnide