Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Berta,

The BVA really sucks. Instead of making a decision they remand my case back to the St.Louis,MO RO

Talked to Karl's assistant & what this means since I filed claim in 2,002 I have to go thru the VARO again.

Since the BVA didn't make a decision I have to start all overbut I will be covered by the new Lawyer Law.

My claim will still be from 2,002 but it being entered after 2,007 if the RO turns it down I can then bring in a Lawyer.

Not really sure if the RO low balls me I can bring in a Lawyer or not.

This entire process can get a bit frustrating at times.

Thanks,

GARY

gdsnide

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hang in there Gary. Not to discourage you but the idiots at the RO, if they denied the first time will probably just sit on it and then deny again. You got it right in that:

XXXXXXX

X X

X X

Xxxxxx

This is all they want you to do is jump, jump, jump. Just keep jumping higher and quicker each time with a smile on your face. That will piss them off and they will eventually approve your claim. hahahahahahaha

Good luck my friend.

PS my hoop above will not format right when posted.

Edited by Ricky

Hang in there Gary. Not to discourage you but the idiots at the RO, if they denied the first time will probably just sit on it and then deny again. You got it right in that:

XXXXXXX

X X

X X

Xxxxxx

This is all they want you to do is jump, jump, jump. Just keep jumping higher and quicker each time with a smile on your face. That will piss them off and they will eventually approve your claim. hahahahahahaha

Good luck my friend.

Ricky,

Rather positive on this time at bat. The BVA wrote back to the RO that they were rather stupid not in so many words but idea was there. The RO in St.Louis,MO also knows I don't quit as it took me 9 years to get 100% T & P. BUT, this time if they turn me down I can get a Lawyer as soon as they turn me down because of the 2,007 law. Still have my old Lawyers name listed so they are still under the impression I have a Lawyer sitting & waiting to make a buck.Read one of Berta's posts & talked to KARL ( A person who sounds like to me he can do the job I want) That is to get me & my Wife A & A. Heck, the BVA told the RO they blew it when they didn't check my Wife's SS status.

Clark Evans. who was my Lawyer but is recently deceased, told me all the RO's are for is to deny the Veteran. In other words discourage a Vet & make them go away & their years of hoops & paper work ( Which make sure U send it back on time but no limits sit for the VA) are also meant to discourage Vets who are having problems already.

When I first ran across HADIT I was like a "Babe In The Woods" with the VA. My State appointed Rep. didn't believe the VA was screwing over Veterans but after working with me for a couple of years & seeing what they were doing ( This is also in the time frame I found HADIT) to me she was slowly changing her mind.

I have said this on here before but I think it bears repeating is the fact (Forget exactly where I read it) that only 8% of Veterans file a NOD.

So, take 8 from 100 U have already knocked out 92% of the Vets.

I talked to a Lady at the BVA & she told me "There's a site known as HADIT.com" that could probably help U & I Thanked her but said "I am very framiliar with the site"

So, I think this site is very well known by the powers that be. To bad not all the Vets do.

I do have to say it is amazing all the information one can get here & how everyone is so friendly & willing to help U

I must have aasked Berta an unknown huge amount of questions when I first came here & still do. HA

But, when I post something I get responses from all sorts of people on here & that is very encouraging to someone after the VA keeps "Raining on one's parade"

Whe I first started trying for help from the VA I read some where that the only way one lose's is if one quits.

& that idea is the same thing I read on here.

So, to all that have ever helped me & that will in the future ( The VA picks on the Vets & I pick on them.) HA

Thank U one & all

GARY

gdsnide

XXXXXXX

X X

X X

Xxxxxx

Good luck my friend.

But if they deny me now I can bring in a Lawyer & have already cotacted one

GARY

gdsnide