VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qualifications For Examiners

Rate this question

carlie

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

my favorites are the NP that insist on being called "doctor" doctor of what? They never went to med school, they can't sign C&P exams they just do them and then let the DR Durkins of the sustem sign pff on them even though DR Durkin never saw you and dang sure hasn't supervised the C&P exams the veterans don't stand a chance I just had 2 IMO's shot down by one of these types one a Doctor of Pyschiatry that stated my SC PTSD aggravted or caused my cardiovascular problems and a IMO by a cardioligist that stated my heart disease started while I was in the Army and noted the high blood pressure from my SMR from 1982, the C&P doc ignored them he made at least 15 mis statements in the C&P exam my lawyer should have fun at BVA with this one and one of the IMO's the shrink was one of the doctors from the Edgewood experiments that the VA told me never happened he even wrote a book about it http://forgottensecrets.net/ I wonder if he ever got DOD or the Army's permission to write the book we "med vols" all had to sign national security agreements promising us 25 years in Leavenworth and we didn't even know the classified stuff like this guy does.....I think at his age he doesn't think they will prosecute

• HadIt.com Elder

In the big anthill that is the VA health care systems the disabled vet is the very bottom. The lowest level employee is miles beyond a 100% vet.

In the big anthill that is the VA health care systems the disabled vet is the very bottom. The lowest level employee is miles beyond a 100% vet.

Hey John, at the lowest level of an ant hill is the queen! That is unless you posion the ant hill at which time the queen eats the food brought to her by the ants on top of the hill and she dies. Hmmmmm that makes sense in this VA game - the VA workers at the top take the posion food down to the queen veteran and they queen veteran eats the food and dies. Now I see how it is done. Thanks for your post for it explains the process at the VAMC on how they get rid of veterans!!! hahahahahaha.

Jaz - sorry I treated the janitors unfairly!!! I retract my description of them and defer to your correct description!!!! In the schools don't they refer to them as custodial engineers? Hmmmmm engineers I guess that would qualify them to make a diagnosis for an engineer does examine, develop a fix and them implements the fix to resolve problems along with designing new concepts hahahaha.

Man I am on a roll tonight guys!!!!