• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Applied For, But Have Work History Concern

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Another disability stepping stone here.

Application is in for ssdi, ok so far, signed everything,e t c.

My concern is the clerk asked about how long I was on my feet, bending, etc,,,and I think I answered as truthfully as possible. Clerk got hurried at the end of the appointment and smoothly presented the questions reading them off the screen. I am worried about how it shows my ability to walk, stand,etc. but not being able to do them is the reason I am asking for ssdi. I just can't do the work and have applied for ssdi.

Sure hope I didnt blow it by describing the tough physical aspects of the work I'm used to do but am unable to do now.

Thanks for listening,

cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks all for your responses, I am reassured that the application was as truthful as can be. Now I'll be prepared for the next part of the ssdi process in describing my prior work correctly. Guess sometimes my ego gets in the way, just lookin' at me doesn't show the issues I struggle with, physically and mentally.

So, I've been worried about missing cue's on answering questions about my disabilities that give the needed results. Going by the book and with the confidence that I get here, it'd be a great day to get whats needed from ssa.

I'll update as it goes,

Thanks again, now I have reading material focused in the right direction and job description 'matrix' to get togther.

again, thanks,

cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!