VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denver Varo--changed My Mind

Rate this question

Ron II

Question

I have long thought I was getting good service from the Denver VARO--I've recently changed my mind.

Please read the BS below. Ron

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion Thread Veteran/Inquirer 06/28/2008 07:01 PM

1. Your Denver VARO letter of 25 June 2008 asks for additional evidence pertaining to treatment from Dr. Albrecht of Colorado Springs--evidence which I have furnished at least six times. I am disappointed in your VARO ignoring evidence.

2. Your letter asks me to complete and return VA Form 21-4142 or "You may want to obtain and send us the information yourself."

I HAVE sent this information to you six times and four of the documents have been returned as DUPLICATE. I am disappointed in your VARO ignoring evidence which "Andy" of your regional office confirmed you have received.

3. I have sent your office numerous letters in an attempt to explain the multiple requests by your office for the same evidence and it is obvious no one is reading my C-file. I am very disappointed in the Denver VARO ignoring my new and material

evidence and not reading my statements AND delaying my claim unnecessarily.

Edited by Ron II

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Ron, how far are you from the Denver office? It appears that they are suffering from a case of the stupiddizmoatis, commonly referred to as idiots.

Send me a PM with the wording of the last letter you received from them for it seems as though they may have a file copy of the evidence at hand and the letter is the mandatory "send us any new and material evidence you may have". At any rate I would demand/request a personal hearing with the service center manager. They will wiggle and wobble and say it ain't possible however, it is possible and it is part of the due process system. He/she is simply the most senior rater at the VARO so it is not like you want to meet with Peake himself. Most of the time when a veteran pushes this button most of the idiotic antics tend to stop and you will get a true and much clearer picture of where your claim is and just what is lacking at that point. Not in all cases, cause sometimes if you are dealing with real idiots, you are just dealing with real idiots.

Ron - I guess now I can truly say. "Welcome aboard" ---- lol.

You will get it worked out and best of all, this decade only has 18 months left !

Hope all of our current claims get cleared up by then.

carlie

Ron, how far are you from the Denver office? It appears that they are suffering from a case of the stupiddizmoatis, commonly referred to as idiots.

Send me a PM with the wording of the last letter you received from them for it seems as though they may have a file copy of the evidence at hand and the letter is the mandatory "send us any new and material evidence you may have". At any rate I would demand/request a personal hearing with the service center manager. They will wiggle and wobble and say it ain't possible however, it is possible and it is part of the due process system. He/she is simply the most senior rater at the VARO so it is not like you want to meet with Peake himself. Most of the time when a veteran pushes this button most of the idiotic antics tend to stop and you will get a true and much clearer picture of where your claim is and just what is lacking at that point. Not in all cases, cause sometimes if you are dealing with real idiots, you are just dealing with real idiots.

Thanks Ricky...

Ron

Ron - I guess now I can truly say. "Welcome aboard" ---- lol.

You will get it worked out and best of all, this decade only has 18 months left !

Hope all of our current claims get cleared up by then.

carlie

Carlie,

You are certainly correct in that I am in the boat now. And...to think I had been so positive in my posts about the VA system. I feel like going up to Denver and protesting outside their office like one brave soul from Hadit did at his/her VARO.

It's almost unbelievable the level of sloppiness in this case (and probably those of most of the other Hadit members).

I take back all the good things I had to say about the system.

B)

Ron

Ron,

Stick with it and sooner or later things will work out as they should.

It taint ALL bad and it taint all good, as my 90 year old Aunt always says.

carlie

Hi Carlie,

I don't mind waiting my turn; many vets have waited much longer than me. What truly bothers me is the obvious neglect in maintaining claims and the deceitful manner in which "some" employees of the VARO apparently operate. I could use stronger language, but I will limit myself to saying it is profoundly frustrating to see, hear, and read about the tactics that MUST be premeditated because no one could be as idiotic as the claims processors with whom I am dealing appear to be.

Thanks for your support.

And...yes, I have finally learned the truth.

Ron