VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vha -visn

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All hope all is well. Here is my Delema Ever since I have challanged the VAMC RE: Clinical Appeal or Record Keeping this has turned into a tremendous obsticle to say the least.I have Contacted VHA for the Under Secretary Patient Advocate Wash. DC. RE: these issues,As well VISN Network .Since I have been Removed by VA Police from VAMC MAY 2008 I have not been Back to VAMC for any of my appointments or CARE, ALL MEDS HAVE Ceased they will not refill anything,With these agencies in place are they not in place to assist with matters. I also contacted Field Operations in Wash. DC they tell me you know your point of contact and hang up? My Point of Contact will not send anything in correspondence as to what has transpired in the past year. Still no resolve and no CARE.I am in the process oif putting together all necessary information to send to IG but I think this too is a waist of time and effort.YOUR THOUGHTS. Thank You

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Isnt it possible that the VARO has your SMRs and military records?

They sure had them when they awarded you the 30%.

If you ever applied for SSA have you checked with SSA to see if they still have them?

Is there any other federal department that would have gotten them for any federal job or anything?

Have you tried to get a buddy statement to support whatever you need to prove?

I am in a similiar situation- the VA keeps denying a CUE claim I have by saying their is no proof of a prior claim my husband filed.( It doesnt matter to the CUE but this is why they are denying the CUE)

The claim they say they never got was in a copy of the C file they sent me- maybe they sent me the original they had ?

My point- I am putting my effort next week (have a lot going on here this week with company) to find proof of the claim they say they dont have copy of.

Getting angry or upset over this stuff does no good at all and it can get us away from the main goal we have-

to get the evidence-by other means if necessary-if records cant be found-

It concerns me that the VA stopped your meds and prevented you from returning to the VAMC.

I just feel that you need to try a much different approach to get the records you need.Is there anyone you know-a family member or someone-who can look into this on your behalf?

Thank you Berta I did file for TDIU as well SSA reason 8 years ago had spinal fusion C 5th and 6th Vertebre .Was Granted SSA 4 years later when i recieved the Judges decision it was For a Closed Period as he put it. I am contesting this or appealing the decision according to the judge as he put it due to medical improvment there is no medical improvment to cervical spine injury,I dont get these people what planet are they from secondly he does not have a degree in Medical practice.Mr Karl is handling this one for me Nice Man.I also think realistically because i have gone to the VAMC for 30 years for a multitude of conditions now that I have filed for service connectioin is why they have slammed the door so to speak?Thank You Again As for BUDDY statement i never kept in contact with the people I served.

What did you do to get "removed by the VA police"?

Did they tell you not to come back for your appointments?

What reasons did they give for "not refilling meds"?

What measures is your attorney addressing to help you with these current issues?

Hello All hope all is well. Here is my Delema Ever since I have challanged the VAMC RE: Clinical Appeal or Record Keeping this has turned into a tremendous obsticle to say the least.I have Contacted VHA for the Under Secretary Patient Advocate Wash. DC. RE: these issues,As well VISN Network .Since I have been Removed by VA Police from VAMC MAY 2008 I have not been Back to VAMC for any of my appointments or CARE, ALL MEDS HAVE Ceased they will not refill anything,With these agencies in place are they not in place to assist with matters. I also contacted Field Operations in Wash. DC they tell me you know your point of contact and hang up? My Point of Contact will not send anything in correspondence as to what has transpired in the past year. Still no resolve and no CARE.I am in the process oif putting together all necessary information to send to IG but I think this too is a waist of time and effort.YOUR THOUGHTS. Thank You