VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had 1st Cp Exam

Rate this question

william n

Question

I filed my SC claim on Dec. 4/07, had my CP exam today..Was told when i called(C&P Cilinic) a couple days ago, what the purpose of the exam was for, they told me "Joints".. I arrived on time but yet waited 20 mins. for the Physicians Asst... I was caught off guard, when he stated it was for Hep. C , also. He asked if i had tatoos,(no) did intravenous drugs,(no) or had unprotected sex,(mmmm).....Nonetheless, i answered all questions asked, to the best of my ability. Then he had me lay down for measurements, for knee range of motion, and pain stages.

( I gave him my worst day for both range of motion and pain) Next, asked me if I could stand and then asked me to bend down and touch my toes. I attempted, but couldnt, and the Doctor said, "never mind you cant". Have a seat and get dressed, i took 16 mins too get dressed and left without tying my shoes.

FOOTNOTE...The questions asked had to do alot with how the claimed disabilities effect my daily living ?.... and how i felt my knees had effected my claimed back disorder?? I informed him of all my difficulties and lack of my abilities. I was informed my other members that this is the time too spill your guts, and i did..I also brought my most recent MRI results of my low, thoracic and cervical back with me and he made copies. He also had my entire C-File on his desk.. Peace, William

any feedback appreciated.....

Edited by william n

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Just as a footnote to my post...The PA asked me if i thought "that my knees were causing me the problems with my Thoacic back and Cervical back problems"??

Having read that the Knees can effect the Lumbar back but no higher, I told him I didnt know, i wasnt a DR. But i do know that it defintely effected my Lumbar back problems and left it at that.Just FYI...

Edited by william n