Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Award Letter Today

Rate this topic

scottC

I got 70% they did not combine sleep apnea with asthma they combined asthma with COPD and gave me 30% then 50% CPAP. Pls 20 Diabetes and 10% Hypertension. Total combined of 70%. So I wll start TDIU claim as soon as VA employee doc puts me off work.

Very Happy Right Now

Scott

I am by no means an expert but are you sure they are right? To me your percentage comes to 74.8 which is the exact same as mine. Yet I am being paid for 80 percent. Mine is 50 percent sleep apena, 30 percent gerd . 10 percent back. 10 percent largintis, 10 percent tintuinis

Gongrats

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott

I am by no means an expert but are you sure they are right? To me your percentage comes to 74.8 which is the exact same as mine. Yet I am being paid for 80 percent. Mine is 50 percent sleep apena, 30 percent gerd . 10 percent back. 10 percent largintis, 10 percent tintuinis

Gongrats

Jim

Well thts what I figure to. It does not say exactly wat the total was. But I thought if it was not 75 then it would be 70%. So I will have to find out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
i am paid like 50 percent sleep apena, 30 percent gerd . 20 percent back. 10 percent largintis but no percent for tintuinis

why is that ?

If you are rated for tintuinis it should be a automatic 10 percent. I figured you VA percentage at 74.8 are you being paid at the 80 percent level? If they paid you the 10 percent it would bring you up to 77.32 what percent are you being paid at

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use