VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moderators Please Intervene

Rate this question

william n

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Would Moderators please advise "posters" as to the repercussions for fraudalently filed claims. Many thanks,William

I know you did'nt need a reminder Carlie, as were all tring too go by the book...But I sat here biting my tongue, and got a PO'd. This website has saved me countless hours of research and time, and not to be undone with ill advice or dumb shortcuts. This site is not about the BS. Peace, William

Edited by william n

Admittedly, I don't read all the posts--I guess I missed the posts that involve suspect claims (except

for one a year ago).

Ron

Edited by Ron II

• HadIt.com Elder

Encouraging Veterans or anyone else to comit fraud over federal controled comunication lines, may be a violation of law by itself. Alowing it to take place on this web board may get it shut down.

If this is what your into, you may want to go back to one of the yahoo boards that allowed you to get away with it.

It's not condoned on this board. We are here to help vets. Not get them put in jail.

Encouraging Veterans or anyone else to comit fraud over federal controled comunication lines, may be a violation of law by itself. Alowing it to take place on this web board may get it shut down.

If this is what your into, you may want to go back to one of the yahoo boards that allowed you to get away with it.

It's not condoned on this board. We are here to help vets. Not get them put in jail.

CHEERS!! End of subject...Thank You, Allan and Carlie, and the rest..Peace.