Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Difficult To Access Hadit

Ron II

Does anyone else have problems accessing Hadit? I have high-speed Internet service and Hadit is the only site where I wait and wait and wait to jump on the ship. It usually take 60 seconds or more.

However, there are times when it is a bit faster. Again, this is the only site where I have this problem.

I cleared the cookies/cache etc. and it is not better.

Ron

p.s.

I often get this:

504 Gateway Time-out

Edited by Ron II

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron, it comes right up for me. Have you changed anything lately? I got a new Virus scan program and had a problem a while. I adjusted the popup blocker and that fixed it. ;) :( :P

It is well that war is so terrible, least we grow too fond of It. General Robert E Lee

Ron, it comes right up for me. Have you changed anything lately? I got a new Virus scan program and had a problem a while. I adjusted the popup blocker and that fixed it. ;) :( :P

Conecuh,

You are probably right. My adult son is temporarily living with me while he finishes college and he puts all kinds of stuff on the computer that I don't know about. He just got a laptop so I think I will delete all his extraneous stuff on my PC. :lol:

Thanks!

Ron

P.S.

BTW, my ancestors lived not far from your Alabama county. My gggrandfather moved to Perry Co.

around 1818 and my ggrandfather was born in Perry Co. (near what is now Selma) in 1822. They moved on to Mississippi by the 1840s and ended up in Texas in 1849.

Edited by Ron II

Every time you download something it adds stuff to your registry. After a year or so you could go make a pot of coffee while the puter starts up. You might update Adobe because your computer told you to, and download several programs you did not want or ask for or even know you downloaded. If I sound like I know something about this, I don't. ;) My people got to Alabama by 1822. They were in Montgomery county then witch is only 30 miles or so from southern Perry county. Lee,Taylor,Pyle 1799-now.

It is well that war is so terrible, least we grow too fond of It. General Robert E Lee

Conecuh,

You are probably right. My adult son is temporarily living with me while he finishes college and he puts all kinds of stuff on the computer that I don't know about. He just got a laptop so I think I will delete all his extraneous stuff on my PC. ;)

Thanks!

Ron

P.S.

BTW, my ancestors lived not far from your Alabama county. My gggrandfather moved to Perry Co.

around 1818 and my ggrandfather was born in Perry Co. (near what is now Selma) in 1822. They moved on to Mississippi by the 1840s and ended up in Texas in 1849.

Dang Ron I did not know you had ties to Alabama. We my be cousins!!! :(

Dang Ron I did not know you had ties to Alabama. We my be cousins!!! :(

Do you talk "funny" like the rest of us? ;) BTW, my son's mother was born in Kentucky (near the Tennessee border), was moved to Arkansas, then to West Texas when she was 14. She has one of the most remarkable drawls or accents I've ever heard.

Ron