Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vamc Vs Varo

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well. Well I do Not have any good News at this pint all contacts have failed Wash DC. as well Local. I am gathering all necessary Documents and sending them for review with counsel.VAMC has refused Service connected condition treatment since MAY 2008 and also stopped all medication including NARCOTIC therapy from which i have had to endure withdrawal symptoms.VARO has not processed or even acknowledged ROI or FOIA request as well other i also filed a CUE MAY 2007 and never acknowledged. According to the folks at VHA,CUSTOMER SERVICE WASH DC.AND GENERAL COUNSEL WASH.DCALSO IN BKLYN NY.FIELD OPERATIONS WASH.DC.INSPECTOR GENERAL TO MOVE FORWARD WITH TORT CLAIM .Here is the list of contact numbers of personnal i called in WASH.DC AND NO RESOLVE THEY WILL GATHER THE INFORMATION FROM YOU AND THEN DO NOT RESPOND OR FOLLOW UP AT ALL.202 273 5400 CUSTOMER SERVICE VHA UNDER SECRETARYK.PIERCE,V.WRIGHT,WILLIAMS 202 273 5846 FIELD OPERATION DIANE REUBEN 202 461 9340 VISN 7 SOUTH 678 924 5700 M ANDERSON,L CREEGIE LAWRENCE BIRO IS EXECUTIVE.VISN 3BRTONX NY 718 741 4110 M.SABEL EXECUTIVE .GENCOUNSEL 202 461 4900 BRADSHAW,K.SIMPSON,A.DUNCAN,VBA 202 273 6763 D.SPIVEY,J.BUCK.NOT TO EVEN MENTION LOCAL POLITICIANS SENATOR LAUTENBERG AND COMNGRESSMAN HOLT OFFICES.AT THIS POINT THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS FILE THIS CLAIM APPROPRIATELY WITH COUNSEL AT MY SIDE RE: ALL CONTACTS HAVE ZERO RESOLVE OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.YOUR THOUGHTS.Please forgive the long post and Caps,and i Thank You and God Bless.I am Done FRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

This just stinks that VA is doing this to you. I wish you the best.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Thank You Pete. What I don't understand eithier I am just a plain DUMMY or I have them over a Barrel for the reasons of all this nonsense.I also contatced a DAV Represenative I am going to take all mayterials for a conference next week before i approach an attorney i just want to make sure i Dont Waist anyone time.I am so ready to BLOW A Gasket. But As Rental Guy Has once stated DONT BE AN ASS CLOWN they WIN ! Thank You All For your Support i am really stressed here with all of this .

• HadIt.com Elder

Mcaffe, are they aware you do not have an attorney?

It seems that they do know this and that is why they are jerking you around.

I bet an attorney can change things. You have rights.

What they VA is doing is called retailation and that is supposed to be illegal.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Hello All Hope All Is Well. JBasser in answer to yuor question YES they know i am not represented by counsel or attorney but this is subject to cahnge very rapidly.I tried to do this appropriately through the proper channels and direction Pt.Advocate and so on as I have posted all concerned places and telephone numbers and I do have quite a few recorded conversations as well to clearly show how adversarial and confrontational they truly are. I had to stoop to there level and exceed there level in order to proceed and now I have no choice but to seek out some type of representation whether it be DAV or an attorney.The way I see it the necessary information has been provided as to the issues or conditions then the AGENCIES attempt to find a way to reverse or rewrite your historyAs i have posted in the past 28 years of medical treatment various VAMC all records Dissappeared. VARO has mnade a recent decision for an increase i filed from last year in Sept decision based upon 4 years of medical records? This is not protocal and I have filed my NOD as well Form 9 for BVA .This as i understand it Has been in DRO review for 6 months now and have not recieved any correspondence from DRO review officer? so i don't know where i stand on that. filed CUE May 2007 never addressed by VARO another issue filed NOD on both C+P exams done by PA. still no responce from VARO and yet they used this information or misinformation to make a decision for this claim.This just keeps going from bad to worse and the kindness and sweetness don't work here in NEWARK NJ. i am dealing with fricken PIT BULLS whom look for a good FIGHT. Please forgive me I can not continue i am statring to boil.I need to walk away for now .God Love you all and I thank you all for your support. Iam done .

• HadIt.com Elder

You get a strong attorney and those pit bulls will turn into stuffed puppies. Once they see your not backing down you will prevail.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Hello All Hope All Is Well. Well after careful thought I have 2 options vs going at it alone DAV vs Counsel. I have made an appt. with a DAV represenative locally here had a short discussion with him last week.I also spoke with counsel was advised to send in documents for rerview Tort Claim vs CUE Claim vs Malpractice? (QUOTE JBASSER Mcaffe, are they aware you do not have an attorney?

It seems that they do know this and that is why they are jerking you around.

I bet an attorney can change things. You have rights.

What they VA is doing is called retailation and that is supposed to be illegal.) I think your right once I do have representation the disposition of these folks will change. I also sent a concise briefing of what has entailed up to date to both Senate represenatives here in New Jersey I also contacted Senator Chambliss in Georgia since most of this injustice of all Records vanishing VARO and VAMC,(Thank You for your assitance with that part Southern Belle Bless your Little Heart.)I do appreciate the contact and he did respond.however this dilemma has continued to date of no resolve.Only time will tell and FATE.Thank You all for your support.