VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans With Ptsd

Rate this question

frosty69

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guest allanopie

I use to post on the MS board. Tried to post the latest info on Buyers & his attempt to rake PTSD vets over the coals. It was censored & not posted, because,"Buyers has been very helpful to vets", says the moderator. So, I dumped them. I figure, anyone supporting an "enemy" of veterans such as Buyer, doesn't need anything I come across, posted on that board.

I'm constantly hearing, "stifle those that speak out against the lying dictator", many of you republicans worship. It has gotten to the point, that "any" discussion of issues that make these ass's look bad, like how their targeting mentally disabled vets, the dictators PR folks crawl out from under their rock & start whining. This shouldn't be discussed here, try discussing it in silence, or move it here, no, maybe here, no maybe you shouldn't talk about it at all, because it kinda sounds like your not a patriot if you don't talk about, what "WE" want you to talk about.

As much as I hear you bitch Jim, you obviously "think". God or his son George, wouldn't like whats being said here. If the lady that runs this board, informs me that "you" are the boards, "Where to put it police", then I'll deal with that. Until then, I'll continue to tell you where you can put it, every time you harass a vet for it.

I've been warned, that it isn't safe for Democrats to show their face in the community I live in.

All I can say is, I'm packin & I'm ready to die for what I believe in.