VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Amc

Rate this question

ammawa

Question

I have had a remand in the AMC since March 2007 for an EED on my TDIU. I also had won an increase on my Back injury wich was 40% increased to 60% and back dated to march of 1993. Thye issue of the EED was tied to the increase for my back on the same appeal. In short. I went to BVA in Oct 2006 and had several medical issues pending befor the

BVA. one was and earlier EED of TDIU which was granted 2004 I appealed that becasue 1994 was the year that I filed for TDIU...but alsdo had an appeal for an increase for my back injury which was 40% at the time... well I got the decisionb in March of 2007 which increased my back from 40% to 60% dated back to 1993. The BVA remanded the claim for EED for my TDIU to the AMC Appeal Management center.

Well I am still waiting on a decision on the EED on the TDIU

I called the AMC Friday and they told me that that my file was sensitive and took my number down and said someone will contact me...

I asked why couldn't he pull up my file/status and he said i must work for the

VA... I told him no I don't...and that I didn't have any family working there either.

The VA still owes me 10 years of back pay becasue my injuries prevented me from working gainful enployment in 1993 not 2004 (which was when i was awarded total TDIU.

Has anyone experienced this and why would they label my file sensitive.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Aint THAT the truth........ :P

The c and p exams at jamaica plain massachusetts and west roxbury massachusetts are a violation of medical professional standards and mockery of a veterans due process rights.

This goes on year after after year and nothing gets done except va officials getting rich off my and other vets denied benefits.

Boston VA is a complete mess it takes over 3 to 5 years to get a claim decided their and the DAV JFK Boston USELESS

untrained Advocated should be called UUAV USELESS UNTRAINED ADVOCATES FOR VETERANS.

They just stand their and laugh at ya claim denied you wanna appeal or drop your appeal??? JEE I HAVE CHOICES

Doesn't the pledge of allegiance go with liberty truth and justice i dont see that during a Boston VARO C and P

exam.

GALLERY OF ROGUES VARO BOSTON CHANDLESS 1980 TO 87 HORRIBLE VARO BOSTON ADMINISTRATOR

MILLON DOLLAR RETIREE T. O'REILLY 1987 TO 2000 MOST HATED OF ALL BOSTON VA ADMINISTRATORS

EARL HUTCHINSON CHEET THEIF AND LIER

BOSTON IN MY ESTIMATION IS HORRIBLE TOGUS MAINE I HEARD IS OKAY

STAY AWAY FROM BOSTON FOR ANY VA CLAIMS DECISIONS GO ELSE WHERE OR PULL UP A VERY LONG CHAIR

I WENT TO THE DAV IN BOSTON IN THE WAITING ROOM 7 PEOPLE 7 VERY UPSET PEOPLE ALL DENIED CLAIMS IN HAND.