Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What I Believe

Rate this question

grent

Question

I believe the only way to effect change on the veterans administration and the horrible due process rights violations

and the sham c and p examinations is to:

1.) PICKET AND PROTEST EVERY VARO IN THE UNITED STATES AND US TERRITORIES

2.) PICKET AND PROTEST VA HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, DC A NATIONAL MARCHING DAY

THEN AFTER THOSE TWO EVENTS HAVE OCURRED TO BE FOLLOWED BY MORE MARCHING VET PROTEST EVENTS AT EVERY VARO

IF WE GOT EVERY VET SICK OR HURT EVEN IN THE HOSPITAL TO STAND TOGETHER AND GET AMERICA TO REALIZE

HOW POORLY WE ARE TREATED BY THE VA I BELIEVE WE CAN EFFECT CHANGE

LAW SUITS AND CONGRESSMAN WON'T DO IT

WHEN THE VA IS EMBARRASSED ON TV AND THROUGH PROTEST PICKETS AND MARCHES CHANGE WILL COME

I HOPE SOME DAY THIS HAPPENS IN MY MIND THIS IS THIS ONLY WAY TO EFFECT CHANGE

FINALLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES VARO BOSTON IS DENY ING CLAIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE OVER LOADED WITH A DELUGE

OF NEW CLAIMS FILE A VA FORM 21-4138 OR OTHER CLAIMS YOUR WAITING 2 TO 4 POSSIBLY 5 YEARS TOGUS ME IS PROBABLY A BETTER BET AND THEY ARE SOME WHAT MORE FAIR THAN BOSTON

EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS HAD GOTTEN OUT RIGHT DENIAL LETTERS FROM VARO BOSTON

STAY AWAY FROM JAMAICA PLAIN MASSACHUSETTS AND WEST ROXBURY MASS FOR COMP AND PENSION IF YOU HAVE TO GO FOR C AND P EXAM DEMAND A QTC EVAL AND IF YOU CAN BRING ALWAYS HAVE AN IME OR AT LEAST A MEDICAL REPORT

AND YOUR MILITARY SMR TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM IF THE C AND P DOCTOR REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE MEDICAL REPORTS FROM YOU THE VETERAN WRITE A LETTER TO VA (ALWAYS RETURN RECEIPT) SO IT GETS PUT IN YOUR C FILE THEY HAVE TO

DO THAT AND YES ITS EVIDENCE IT PUTS VA ON NOTICE WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SHAM C AND P EXAM. THATS WHAT THOSE EXAMS ARE A SHAM MEDICALLY UN PROFESSIONAL AND A VIOLATION OF PATIENT RIGHTS .

ALSO THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE ONLY ALLOWS THE VA AND THE IRS TO ACCEPT RETURN RECEIPT MAIL WITHOUT SIGNING FOR IT AFTER THE IRS AND VA PROCESS IT THEN THEY SEND THE GREEN CARD BACK TO YOU. KEEP YOUR POSTAL RECEIPTS VA LOVES TO LOSE MAIL AND SAY THEY NEVE GOT IT! THEY EVEN LIE WHEN THEY DO GET IT ANYWAY.

HOPE THIS HELPS MY VET BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THEIR. BEST BOOK I READ VETERANS GUIDE FOR PTSD BY ROACHE

WORTH THOUSANDS IN KNOWLEDGE ONLY $20 BUCKS BARNES AND NOBLE THIS GUY SPELLS IT ALL OUT EVEN BEYOND PTSD

THX

GRENT

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Both of Roche's Veterans Disability books are very limited in information.

The VBM is the best books going regarding Veterans Benefits

but costs more than Roche's book.

Everything in Roche's book can be found at Hadit.com

and multiple places on the internet for no charge, nada, nothing zilch,zip, free.

jmho,

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

The VAMC has posted signs at all entrances that says more or less that anyone using photographic devices, cameras, camcorders and cell phones is subject to VA fine and possible imprisonment. What the hell are they afraid of?

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Grent, you have to be tactful with the VA.

You have to show them that you know the regs and you are on top of everything that takes place between you and them.

Once they realize you have educated yourself with their own system then things will be different.

That takes months if not years to obtain the knowledge needed. Some folks here as well as myself have actually studied the M21.

Research and learn as much as you can.

J

Edited by jbasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Both of Roche's Veterans Disability books are very limited in information.

The VBM is the best books going regarding Veterans Benefits

but costs more than Roche's book.

Everything in Roche's book can be found at Hadit.com

and multiple places on the internet for no charge, nada, nothing zilch,zip, free.

jmho,

carlie

I bought another book to research my ptsd and mood disorder its called

diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders fourth edition text revision DSM IV TR it cost me i think $120 bucks at Barnes and Nobles i think it was because it was the hard cover.

I liked this book a lot because it has in depth description of various mental conditions but it was expensive though.

Grent

grent,

The DSM IV book only deals with mental health and about 95% is available

on line for free.

It does not deal specifically with Veterans Benefits Issues.

If you want the best for Veteran's benefits order yourself the

Veteran's Benefits Manusa Set and I also recommend the CD ROM.

jmho,

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

grent,

The DSM IV book only deals with mental health and about 95% is available

on line for free.

It does not deal specifically with Veterans Benefits Issues.

If you want the best for Veteran's benefits order yourself the

Veteran's Benefits Manusa Set and I also recommend the CD ROM.

jmho,

carlie

Okay i will check those out thanks Grent