Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit Rate Your Vso Question

Rate this question

Ladybug

Question

Not sure where to post this question.

I filled out my VARO ratings for the regional offices I have worked with. I think it's a great idea to have these surveys. I would like to see a survey for the VAMC's. I've dealt with many VSO's as well but the VSO survey only allows for one per person. Will we be able to critic all of the people we deal with during these processes?

As a side note...I would love to put Hadit material in the waiting rooms at VAMCs..heehee

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Well, Hadit is blocked from PCs at VAMCs (as is VAWatchdog)....they just can't handle the truth. The best thing you can do is proudly wear your Hadit gear to all VA appts. I alternate between my Hadit T-shirt (although we do need a sweatshirt! hint, hint) and my VAWatchdog gear....it does get some stares from the staff and some questions from other vets.

As for surveys, I've never believed they do any good because it amazes me how we always hear how wonderful VA healthcare is per a survey of X number of vets. Really????

Well, Hadit is blocked from PCs at VAMCs (as is VAWatchdog)....they just can't handle the truth. The best thing you can do is proudly wear your Hadit gear to all VA appts. I alternate between my Hadit T-shirt (although we do need a hint, hint) and my VAWatchdog gear....it does get some stares from the staff and some questions from other vets.

As for surveys, I've never believed they do any good because it amazes me how we always hear how wonderful VA healthcare is per a survey of X number of vets. Really????

I wish I could rate mine "RO" and yes I could use a Hadit sweatshirt too! A hoodie please...

Edited by yoggie2

As soon as the new income kicks in I will be investing in my own Hadit apparel...I'm going to have to get something for snow weather...I saw my first flurries today.