VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Testvet

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

TestVet

There is a very interesting article on VAwatchdog.org about drug testing on veterans. A spouse is suing the government because the drug test killed her husband.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

yea, I heard about that last year when he was arrested, he flunked out of school and was not even a doctor and the VA let him practice and do research on patients, which he then falsified documents and used drugs on them they shouldn't have ever been given. The VA is really on a steep slope with this one. Bad management all the way around, john don't you read Mike's page who do you think write's it lol Mike

• HadIt.com Elder

John I spent the best part of the past 3+ years trying to get other people to write about the test programs the US ran from 1940 thru 2003, when Larry asked me to write about the subjects I knew so well it gave me a chance to tell the stories and facts as I learned them, it gives me a great release and lets me expand my thouhgts on them. I was honored when Larry asked me to do it and said after reading my letters to him, he was impressed with the fact I use their own data against them and not stuff found as he calls them "wing nut" sites.