PTSD

what do you think more topics? or one big one

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guest Leroy Johnson

This is a really nice forum. I think it would be nice to see some sort of

sub sections within Claims that would make looking up stuff much quicker.

Guest Berta
This is a really nice forum. I think it would be nice to see some sort of

sub sections within Claims that would make looking up stuff much quicker.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have some FAQs here- didn't know where to put them-

CUE, DIC, and Nehmer

FAQs_Hadit.doc

• Founder

Berta Check under Help top right first line Look for VA Claims FAQ that's where i put yours and i am planning on putting any other's there also. once i get enough i can clean it up and consolidate it. what do you think of in help, i think it's neat what other help files should we add for our veterans

I have some FAQs here- didn't know where to put them-

CUE, DIC, and Nehmer

• Founder

wierd my close all tags works i'm still working on the refresh rate. though when mine refreshes it does not wipe my stuff away it's still there so hmmm see what i can come up with.

i'll review Title 38 and see what i can come up with. by the way did you check under the Help section scroll down and you'll see i put VA Claim FAQ that you submitted there. i would really like to be able to use this as a place store items that we must refer veterans to time and time again. this will save us a lot of time and make the experience much easier for the new boar visitor. we can just point them to the help files.

I agree that the main topics are gone over a lot and the same questions are asked and answered.  This would be great if we could stop the same questions from being asked and answered.  It would be a great idea to look over all of the past post and check to see what post are mainly gone over and then make a section for each one or at least make a similar section to cover them.  Claims and research is a broad area and really would be better broken down.  The main subject that really needs a topic is how to properly submit a claim.  Then add a section with comments on how a special claim should be done.  I know that this is a wide open area but it would help stop a lot of wasted web space from repeated post.  This would also be cheaper on you and easier for everyone to navigate through.  I do understand that it will not be easy to set up but you could outline it just like the title 38 law book.  That would be very well put together if you could pull it off.  It would also stop people from going back and forth to the laws to copy past an answer.  I do not think that the V.A. could get you for copyright laws for just making an outline of the laws.  Actually they should give you and award for helping define the book better.

Just my 2 cents.

I kept having a refresh problem and had to do all of my typing in word and then copy past this into the post.  The refresh kept wiping away what I typed.  Why did it keep doing that?

Guest Railroader
Railroader - I think you should post your question here - as a reply-Berta

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I started in 1992 for service connection for Pes Cavus and low back strain and they gave me 10% for pes cavus and denied for low back...I sent in statements and such and pointed out that I have 5 incidents of low back strains while in service. I am now up to 40% including 10% for tinnitus and 0 % for hearing loss. My claim for increase for back condition and reopened claim for service connecting for allergic rhinitis and conjunctivis is at the BVA . The remanded it back to the RO here in Indianapolis and then the RO sent it back to BVA and I called after 5 months and they informed me that they had sent it to Cleveland as they were swamped. I called

and was informed that they had sent for more records from the medical center at Indianapolis and was told that it should be any day now...I called about 3 weeks later and was informed that it should be any day now...It has been a months now and I haven't heard anything...I suspose that it will be any day now...lol...

I have been receiving a clothing allowance since 1993 and was denied by the medical center for 2001 haven't heard anything about the appeal for it...I received clolthing allowance for the next 3 years and this year I was denied again. The Chief at the prosthetic department said that shoes was not clothing, oh by the way the clothing allowance is for rigid orthotic devices of my shoe for pes cavus. Any advice? Thanks, The Railroader