VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Claims Research One Topic Or More

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Should we keep VA Claims Research one big Topic or should we break it down

something like

Agent Orange

TDIU

PTSD

what do you think more topics? or one big one

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Chief Petty Officers
Should we keep VA Claims Research one big Topic or should we break it down

something like

Agent Orange

TDIU

PTSD

what do you think more topics? or one big one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree that the main topics are gone over a lot and the same questions are asked and answered. This would be great if we could stop the same questions from being asked and answered. It would be a great idea to look over all of the past post and check to see what post are mainly gone over and then make a section for each one or at least make a similar section to cover them. Claims and research is a broad area and really would be better broken down. The main subject that really needs a topic is how to properly submit a claim. Then add a section with comments on how a special claim should be done. I know that this is a wide open area but it would help stop a lot of wasted web space from repeated post. This would also be cheaper on you and easier for everyone to navigate through. I do understand that it will not be easy to set up but you could outline it just like the title 38 law book. That would be very well put together if you could pull it off. It would also stop people from going back and forth to the laws to copy past an answer. I do not think that the V.A. could get you for copyright laws for just making an outline of the laws. Actually they should give you and award for helping define the book better.

Just my 2 cents.

I kept having a refresh problem and had to do all of my typing in word and then copy past this into the post. The refresh kept wiping away what I typed. Why did it keep doing that?

• Founder

i'll take a look at those regs and see what i come up with. i'm checking the refresh problem right now.

i'm not having that refresh problem anyone else having this problem? the screen does refresh but it does not wipe out my posts.

I agree that the main topics are gone over a lot and the same questions are asked and answered.  This would be great if we could stop the same questions from being asked and answered.  It would be a great idea to look over all of the past post and check to see what post are mainly gone over and then make a section for each one or at least make a similar section to cover them.  Claims and research is a broad area and really would be better broken down.  The main subject that really needs a topic is how to properly submit a claim.  Then add a section with comments on how a special claim should be done.  I know that this is a wide open area but it would help stop a lot of wasted web space from repeated post.  This would also be cheaper on you and easier for everyone to navigate through.  I do understand that it will not be easy to set up but you could outline it just like the title 38 law book.  That would be very well put together if you could pull it off.  It would also stop people from going back and forth to the laws to copy past an answer.  I do not think that the V.A. could get you for copyright laws for just making an outline of the laws.  Actually they should give you and award for helping define the book better.

Just my 2 cents.

I kept having a refresh problem and had to do all of my typing in word and then copy past this into the post.  The refresh kept wiping away what I typed.  Why did it keep doing that?

• HadIt.com Elder

Tbird, I like the simplicity of anything goes - at least for the time being. My suggestion would be to keep the format as close to the original board as possible, until members get the bearings - and introduce more changes once we get used to the new board. Just my 2 cents. Wings B)

• Founder
adora after you change your font size make sure you click on Close all Tags right after the color option. that will close the tags and you will get what you want instead of just code.