VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wash. Dc Vba

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well.Is anyone aware of this Data Base of Veterans Benefit Administration Washington DC.

Supposedly a Data Base created from Constant calls from Veterans to Wasington DC ?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Now that would be outstanding news! My claim has been remanded and returned so many times I was beginning to think it's not a claim file but really just another ping-pong ball. Seriously though, my claim has been "stuck" at the AMC since July 2007. The AMC email people must know my name by heart by now, not that it makes any difference. I am hard pressed to believe that some of the bodies down there even know HOW to tell the truth let alone answer any question with an honest, truthful response <_<

If a veteran files an Iris as a Complaint-I believe it is documented at VACO and then sent to the RO or specific place the complaint involves.I am sure there is some sort of accounting for complaints via Iris.

I dont see how or why the VA would document a data base of phone calls.

I called Eric Shensekis Office on Friday and conveyed my concerns acrross the board ALL VARIOUS AGENCIES ( VA ) as to due process and accountability VAMC VARO VHA VISN VBA BVA VAOIG ETC you get the picture. AND NO RESOLVE OR RESPONCE FROM ANY OF THESE AGENCIES FOR ENTITLEMENT.

• So if they do not reply how does one get duty to assist and due process? Thank You

• HadIt.com Elder

Well the only thing that really freaks out the VA is publicity so you might consider picketing with a nice sign in front of the VA. Best to do it on a public road like at the entrance. I guartantee that you will not be there long before someone will come out to see you.

I was going to go the VARO in Newark in order to do this I need a Permit for it so I do not get arrested. I have been informed by Law Enforcement and the permit is 100.00 dollars imagine that.