Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Does Anyone Know About The Congressional Hearing?

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I am dying to know what happened. Probably more lip service..we'll look in to your concerns..we will form a committee to make recommendations to the committee type thing..with the end result being no progress for the Veterans.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I just read Berta's testimony..way to go Berta..u socked it to them and reamed their

a.....nd they deserve every bit of it. My letter, altho not quite "top notch" like Berta's, complained ALSO of shredded documents AFTER the OCTOBER incident..if you didnt know this, SHREDDING OF

VETERANS evidence did not quit after it was "discovered" in October, but rather actually increased!

They shredded my "Special Claims Handling request due to shredded documents" Document!

I am going to write another letter, and this time I am naming names like Berta, because I think I know who destroyed my evidence at the Cleveland Regional Office.

Thanks for pointing that out, rental guy. Secretly denied claims are alive and well in the VA,

and, as per usual, there is no "favor the Veteran" rule. If the Veteran files for multiple benefits, and the RO decides on only one, and the Veteran appeals at the BVA being awarded a "Complete grant of benefit sought" would this exclude benefits sought by the Veteran, but ignored due to RO errors?

I listened to it long enough to remind me that politicians make me want to hurl.

They only care when they have to.....let's be realistic here...who really thinks anything is going to change?

This is one of those problems that can hardly be stopped 100%. Sorry, I tend to be a realist.

Full testimony link stuff is also being sent around by Colonel Dan Cesdusky-

The whole hearing can be watched listened to and/or testimony read at the H VAC web site - I dont know if they put the hearing tape there yet-sometimes takes a day to do that-

I missed last half because the manure spreader was here.

Farm business.

There is some irony in that- VA has spread so much manure for so many years that they could

fertilize our entire national farm communities.

:rolleyes:

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.