Fibromyalgia

Rate this question

jim n ok

Question

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I have been diag with fibromyalgia years ago and full blown for over 7. SSDI granted me asap on fibro-ivdd-depression, but va only on mdd and ptsd. So I don't know what to tell you on the fibro...I did read somewhere gulf war vets to current have received variable sc % based on how disabling their condition is. Have any older vets been granted sc for fibro? Please respond if you have. Thanks.

can anyone tell me if they have been dx with fibro and what the percent is? i will be having an exam this week for it.

can anyone tell me if they have been dx with fibro and what the percent is? i will be having an exam this week for it.

jim,

I am diagnosed with service connected fibro rated at 20%. It is combined with chronic fatigue (20%) and irritable bowel syndrome (10%) with a total for cluster symptoms (Gulf War Illness) of 40%.

hope your claim goes well,

chris

jim,

I am diagnosed with service connected fibro rated at 20%. It is combined with chronic fatigue (20%) and irritable bowel syndrome (10%) with a total for cluster symptoms (Gulf War Illness) of 40%.

hope your claim goes well,

chris

thanks cballard.

My husband will be getting his c&p exam soon, he is already diagnosed with fibro since last year, he received physical therapy and it failed, than he received aquatic therapy and it failed again, he dosis of Lyrica was increased and the Reumathologist told him He needs to learn lo live with the flare ups. I read in other forums that even when the Veteran is from the Gulf War in the c&p exam the Dr. says the Fibro is not service conected, so this is causing a lot of strees for my husband, he just got an increase to 30% ptsd.

Any experience with the c&p exam will be appreciated. This fibro has been very hard., for our kids to see their Dad 3 days in bed because of the pain, for Himself to realize he can't provide for his familiy as before, for me, that I feel so helpless.