Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Comp And Pen Exam

Rate this question

Done wit this

Question

I guess all the Iris InQuiries I have done on My shoulder Percentages has made the VARO schedual Me for a new exam..for my shoulders it only took 9 months ...I hope the same CnP examiner is not there .. HE WAS LIKE 90 WHEN HE DID THE FIRST ONE. any idea if he is still there, Berta? Also when they sent me for the re exam at the Buffalo VAMC .. :) They were the ones who ripped my left shoulder at that exam... I just had that repaired in january... have not worked sence that CnP exam .... What now..

macool

Edited by macool

"We should not have to fight the system, We fought to protect"

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

OK ..I wanted to make myself usefull So I got My IU Form ready wrote out the statement in support of it and Stated on the Top First-- the CnP Doctor said I could no-longer do my job..put a VCAA election form signed checked the no more evidence thing .

Also I put in that Envelope the NOD on the EED date for my right shoulder disability stating it was already given to me in an earlier award..same shoulder same issue.. same everything ..

Send it overnight -certified Mail-- tomorrow morning..Now if the VARO gets this right I am Done.. this time.....Sometimes Chess games last a long Time.. Then what will I do?

:D Macool

Did I miss anything..??????

Rick- I didnt understand this-

are you saying they still are giving you 50% but sent you the TDIU form?

On the form make sure you can add additional pages if needed and tell them under # 25 Remarks you have added more-any side affects of the meds you take that hinder employment and anything else whatsoever that would support the TDIU claim.

Did the C & P doctor make a TDIU statement in his/her C & P report?

In your IMos did these doctors say you were unemployable due to this disability?

I dont think you missed a thing!

"Then what will I do?" I think you meant if they finally get it right----

I know the feeling-many here do- it is hard to put down the weapons even when they get it right-

I still get up early in the AM and read my award letter again-

I had to show my daughter when she was home, the BVA award was confirmed in writing by Congressman Filner and the Chairman of the BVA.

I still don't believe it-it only took SIX YEARS.

Then again the VARO award messed up what the BVA award said.They are still working on it so it still hangs over me.

There can be an odd feeling of let down or depression that comes with an award letter.

An award states in concrete just how disabled a vet is.

For widows or widowers it is one more sad reminder of the sacrifice their spouse made.

I have heard many vets and widows say they experienced these feelings when their claims succeeded.

I think it is also a sort of battle fatigue -as it can take many long years to prove what was true about our claims in the first place.

When we congratulate vets here who have succeeded we also always keep in mind how their 'success' is really due to VA's final recognition of their service sacrifice----

a sacrifice that is always far more valuable than the compensation they pay.

which can Never be enough to really re-pay or compensate the devastating affects of your service disabilities.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

is it not amazing how we all look for the mail person and know when they arrive with in minutes of there routes .. waiting on the retro ..then maybe Vacation ... first one in 5 years..

Edited by macool

I dont think you missed a thing!

"Then what will I do?" I think you meant if they finally get it right----

I know the feeling-many here do- it is hard to put down the weapons even when they get it right-

I still get up early in the AM and read my award letter again-

I had to show my daughter when she was home, the BVA award was confirmed in writing by Congressman Filner and the Chairman of the BVA.

I still don't believe it-it only took SIX YEARS.

Then again the VARO award messed up what the BVA award said.They are still working on it so it still hangs over me.

There can be an odd feeling of let down or depression that comes with an award letter.

An award states in concrete just how disabled a vet is.

For widows or widowers it is one more sad reminder of the sacrifice their spouse made.

I have heard many vets and widows say they experienced these feelings when their claims succeeded.

I think it is also a sort of battle fatigue -as it can take many long years to prove what was true about our claims in the first place.

When we congratulate vets here who have succeeded we also always keep in mind how their 'success' is really due to VA's final recognition of their service sacrifice----

a sacrifice that is always far more valuable than the compensation they pay.

which can Never be enough to really re-pay or compensate the devastating affects of your service disabilities.

well said Berta, I might add that those like you who do so much to help vets on this site keep the memories of our loved ones alive and well.

William