Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chronic Back Pain

Rate this question

Colonel

Question

Hello

This is my 1st attempt here, so pls, bear with me.

I have been experiencing difficulty with the VA and their rating system. Can anyone shed some light on how to obtain the attention of the VA and acheive a rating for back pain? I have been living with this for a long time and thankful there is a forum to discuss problems. tnx. Bob

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hello

I have been experiencing difficulty with the VA and their rating system. Can anyone shed some light on how to obtain the attention of the VA and acheive a rating for back pain? I have been living with this for a long time and thankful there is a forum to discuss problems. tnx. Bob

Hello

Bob,The first thing to do,is to get a proper medical diagnosis to the cause of the back pain.You did not mention that,so I assume you haven't.Then,using that as your starting point,you can hopefully make the nexus,connection,that the V.A. will be requiring for "service connection" Good luck,Kindest Regards.

• HadIt.com Elder

What is the diagnosis? You need medical evidence as atlaturne indicated in the prior post. Getting the VA's attention is a topic of its own. However they do have to tell you how and why they arrived at a decision and what you need to fix it in Statement of Case if you appeal a decision. So yes you can get their attention.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.