thank you

i appreciate your help

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I recommend you make a decision and then stay with it, no matter what. Getting advice here before its too late is the right thing to do. Even if you are successful at changing your mind, then you will probably have to start all over again at the bottom of the pile and you will have lost your place in line..and the "line" for hearings is a very long one.

If you want your claim processed quickly, changing your mind about the hearing is the wrong way to go about it and will most likely result in your claim being delayed still further and you may not even be able to change it at all. If you dont have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to have time to do it over?

Hang in there..most of us have been exactly where you are at.

Utilize the power of hadit and the internet..many Veterans here attribute the winning of their claim to advice they got here on hadit.

You see, for the most part the advice you get here is from a Veteran helping another Veteran. We have no ulterior motive, we are not lawyers trying to get you to pay us, and we are not VSO's interested in reducing our workload.

Edited by broncovet

LETS SAY I SUBMIT FORM 9 ANS CHECK HEARING IN WASHINGTON BUT THEM DECIDE ON A HEARING AT LOCAL OFFICE LATER

CAN I CHANGE MY MIND AND STILL HAVE A HEARING AT LOCAL OFFICE

A Veteran has the right to ask for a Hearing at anytime.

JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT I THINK DRO HEARINGS AT THE VARO ARE A HUSTLE EVERYTIME I HAVE HAD A DRO HEARING EVERYTHING IS DENIED NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN APPROVED IN TWENTY YEARS FIGHTING WITH VA THIS MY FIRST BVA HEARING DO I THINK ANY GOOD WILL COME FROM IT?

NO

EVERY APPROVAL I GOT WAS A STRAIGHT RATING REVIEW BOARD

MY TRANSFER FROM IU TO SCHEDULAR RATING 100% WAS DONE AS A STRIAGHT RATING WITH A BUNCH OF PERECENTAGES LEFT OVER BASED ON NEW EVIDENCE

I WILL TELL YOU THIS MY FORM 9 HAS BEEN FILED BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO WASTE TIME 60 DAYS LATE AND ITS GAME OVER SO MY VIETNAM FRIEND YELLED AT ME ON THE PHONE HE DROVE TO MY PLACE AS SICK AS HE IS AND HELPED ME FILL IT OUT AND GREEN CARD MAILED IT INTO THE VARO HE SAID THAT PRESERVES MY RIGHT TO APPEAL

HE SAID TO ME THE VA PLAYS THE ODDS YOU DIE MISS DEAD LINE FORGET ECT SO I REQUESTED A HEARING IN WASHINGTON

AND NOW I REQUESTED MY C FILE BE TRANSFERRED TO A DIFFERENT VARO. MY VIETNAM FRIEND TOLD ME FORM 9 IS YOUR LIFE LITERALLY IN YOUR HAND

MY VIETNAM FRIEND SAID TO ME NOW YOU CAN HAVE COFFE AND GET PAPER WORK TOGETHER AND TALK TO OTHER VETS AT HADIT AND DECIDE ON A LAWYER. I HAD ONE LAWYER ALREADY BUT HE WASNT VERY HELPFULL SO JIM STRIKLAND SAID TO TRY DOUG ROSINSKI

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST THANKS FOR ANS MY QUESTION AND I WISH EVERY VET BEST MEMORIAL DAY FOR YOU AND FAMILY AND TO ALL MY VET BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WILL NOT BE HERE PHYSICALLY ON MEMORIAL DAY BUT ARE IN SPIRIT AND MIND

I HAVE MOVED ANYWAY AND THE VARO I JUST LEFT IS THE WORST AROUND THEY LIE DENY DENY COVER UP ALL THE TIME

OH ONE OTHER THING IT MAY HELP I FIND BY USING MEDICARE CARD THE PRIVATE MEDICARE DOCTORS ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO WRITE A GOOD FAIR IMO FOR A VETERAN AND I GET PART B FOR PRESCRIPTIONS THE GOVERNMENT MEDICATIONS ARE HORRIBLE THEY ARE CHEAPLY MADE AND MADE ME SICK

ANY MEDICAL REPORTS I GOT FROM VA ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN FALSE IN RELATION TO MY CONDITIONS I STAY AWAY COMPLETELY FROM ALL VA MEDICAL AND DENTAL SERVICES BUT THATS JUST ME YOU MAY FEEL OTHERWISE

THE VA DOCTORS JUST LOVE TO INTEROGATE VETS AND TWIST THEIR WORDS AROUND SO I JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM PERIOD

THE VA DENTISTS I FOUND IN EXAMINIG MY DENTAL RECORDS ALSO RAT BACK TO THE RATING REVIW BOARD ABOUT NON DENTAL ISSUES TO

SORRY BUT I STAY WELL CLEAR OF ALL VA MEDICAL AND DENTAL I USE MEDICARE

MY VIETNAM FRIEND IS GOING TO HELP ME GET PLUGGED INTO HIS MED INS POLICY THEY HAVE IMO DEPT THAT WRITES FOR SSA AND VA WORKMANS COMP ECT IF YOU BUY PRIVATE MED INSURANCE ASK IF THEY HAVE IMO DEPT AND IF THEY CHARGE FOR IMO HOW LONG THEY TAKE

IN THE VA COMP AND PENSION EXAMS I JUST YES NO UH HUH AND I KEEP REPEATING MY MEDICAL PROBLEMS SHORT AND SWEET OVER AND OVER AND OVER WITH NO PRIVATE COMMENTARY OR ELABORATIONS AT ALL TO VA MEDICAL STAFF

AND I SUBMIT A MEDICARE IMO FOR EACH AND EVERY CONDITION CLAIMED OR I REFER VA BACK TO MY SSD HEARING REPORT WHEN I LEAVE VA COMP PENSION EXAM EACH AND EVERY VA DENTIST, DOCTOR AND SHRINK HAS BEEN SERVED A MEDICARE PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN IMO BY MY OWN PRIVATE DOC'S AND SHRINK'S

THNKS FOR YOUR HELP

GRENT

Edited by grent