VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

You All Aint Going To Believe This........

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

Well as some here know I'm a awaiting a decision on my claim and a member I keep in contact with suggested I check on it and have my VSO check in on my claim too and see where there at with it...Well, I called my SO(VFW)a week ago and he said he'd get back with me so I called yesterday to see what was going on and this is what he dropped on me ... "well since you missed your C&P's there going a head and going to rate your claim as is, I did know you missed them (MY C&P's)?.."

This is where I freaked out on this guy (not his fault) I went to BOTH C&P'S!!!!! they are full of SH*T they are trying to skip my C&P's because they are both fully in my favor like you would not believe this is nothing more than a trick to drag my claim out another 2 years this is plane BS period. They VARO tried to screw me and got screwed and this is there way of "accidentally screwing up my claim." Then in 2 years I’ll need more C&P’s because mine are out dated. I faxed him (MY VSO the "VFW") my C&P’s to give to them that they suggested I missed and did not show up for..

This is a fine example yall, if you do not keep up with your claim “YOUR SELF” you can be screwed as easy as that! I was able to obtain a copy of my "PHSYC PTSD" exam and the only way you can get it is by request only! I requested it over 2 weeks ago and still did not receive it. How ever I was able to obtain a copy 2 weeks ago along with my "Nero Exam" and now they know I have it after yesterday and I am not suppose to so they tried to pass it off as I did not attend the exam, brother you can not relax for 1 minute you have to ride this sucker to the end and watch the VARO all the way to the end as well. My VSO called me back and the VARO wanted to thank me for the copies of the exams and they are going to rate part of my claim and send the rest back to the DRO officer, what a great bunch and very helpful that Indy VARO..Brother you go to sleep on them and you are screwed for sure.. Yog

Edited by yoggie2

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The freaking puke b*^turds !

Sounds like spoliation !!

Good on you for having and submitting those copies.

It never freaking ends.

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

Rich,

Same same two idiots who thought the other guy read your CO's letter must still be working your claim. If you had waited they probably would have rated it on the previous C&P's and not even mentioned that is how it was rated. Like you said they screwed themselves when they re-scheduled the C&P's because they were way more favorable than what was already in the file.

Hoppy

100% for Angioedema with secondary conditions.

• HadIt.com Elder

Point of order. Even without the C&P's you should be rated at least 100% TDIU

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I'm glad to that I found a psych evaluation on my last impatient stay at my local VA, otherwise I would have gone through life thinking everyone was out to get me. Now I know it was just my problem with paranoia, so now I don't think everyone is out to get me, just the VA claims people.

I wonder everytime something like this happens if I am really paranoid, if the people who I think are after me, really are.

I've been tracking my current claim all along and I still don't know what is going on, it's here it's their, it's up for decision, no it's not, now it's been sent back to the Rater, no it's not, it's at the Tiger Team now? I have a C&P exam next month on my birthday of all days.

Thanks alot VA for letting me injoy the one day I thought I could call my own. I had hoped to spend the day pampering myself and taking in dinner and a movie and staying at a hotel that has steam in their showers and large jacuzzi like bath tubs. Now if I want the whole day and night I will have to do it on another day, since I don't want to reschedule my C&P so they can waste more time while my claim waits on the C&P report.

Glad you got things fixed relatively soon, just think where you would have been if you hadn't. Like you said, another two years, which I think was a conservatine number, given how slow it is to get a DRO for reconsideration these days. Even if it could be shown it was the VA's fault.

Rockhound Rider ;)

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic

if the ones you think are out to

get you, really are?

I was shocked really, I didn't think they had any thing more they could do to me. Yes Hoppy you are correct!, they were just going to go over they same ol'crap but write it up as I bailed on them on the C&P's can you believe that, now that takes some big cahonies. Folks the lesson here is you stay in control of your claim! you don't take a break just because you have 2 or more killer c&p's that nail them down they are still hard at work trying to preserve those bonuses even when it appears you got'um follow through and watch your claim till its finished, mistakes do happen however I don't feel that my problem is a mistake but they do happen, they know me there by name and some by face this was no accident. This is why we say and preach about being proactive in your claim...Yog

Edited by yoggie2

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

Point of order. Even without the C&P's you should be rated at least 100% TDIU

Yeahp, I too am familiar with the VARO dirty rotten tricks department. :huh: They've been denyiing things on false hoods and outright lies, falsifying my records... FINALLY! I get a DRO hearing. Goes good, he does want a couple admittedly outdated C&Ps, no problem there.

BUT!

They transferred my DRO! My file has gone back into the merrigo'round to be decided by somebody who never met me or listened to my side of the story... You know, like the folks who've been denying me these past 3-4 years! ;) I can request another DRO hearing but that'll be at least another 3 months.

C&P hearing? Yep. I had one too. My file has been flagged for finacial hardship epiditing. They only examined my feet and the report hasn't been released yet, its finished, just nott released yet- 5 weeks later. I finally get to talk to the head of the C&P dept. Patronizing, expletive deleted, so on and so forth...

I wish you better luck.