VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Still Progressing Or Rater?

Rate this question

vistagirl81

Question

Hey everyone i have a Q about what my husband has been told.. We though it would be best to call the VA every 2 weeks to see if there is any movement in his claim. He had 2 c&p's on the 19th of June.On the 23th we went to request his exam it was not done so they said they wouls send it to us. He called today and the woman wouls not let him know where his claim was but that the exams were recieved on the 29th to the reg. office and they got all the info they needed. what does that mean?? is it still processing??Should we call again?

• Answers 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay thanx. then i wont go there, i think i am a little to far in to ask for a DAV rep. i should have done that in Dec... when we send the claim to them.I think he has another 4 mo.. i don't know how everyone does this,, years and years....its only been 7 mo of waiting and im already a little frustrated..

Did he put that he was hit in the head in his claim?

This could be a nexus as well as the headaches.

Is there any medical report of treatment for this head injury in his SMRs??

I dont think it is too late to get a vet rep- but best to wait to see how they word the decision.

Yes-frustrating-and many of us here waited years and years-

for a proper decision. Some -well over a decade.

Yes it is in his SMR that he hit his head they evaluated him at the TBI hosp when he got out then determined that the headaches were not from that , though they don't know where it came form . He went to sick call many times that have been documented in his records.Thank you all for understanding.

My Husband called the VARO and they told him that his claims are waiting to be signed....It has been less that a month since his C&P exam, isn't that a bit fast, (not that im complaining) just maybe the rater did not look at his records, how long does it take after it has been sent to be signed? thanx

• HadIt.com Elder

Vista:

Some Vets are on a fast track. If he is Iraq/Afghanistan maybe it is so.