x

Last name, First name,

SS xxx-xx-xxxx

July 13, 2009

First Last Name

Street

City, State, Zip

Tel. (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Director, Management and Administration (01E)

Board of Veterans’ Appeals

810 Vermont Avenue, NW.

Washington, DC 20420

SUBJECT: Request for Motion for Reconsideration; 38 C.F.R. 20.1000, Rule 1000 (a), and 38 C.F.R. 20.1001, Rule 1001 (a).

THE ISSUE: Entitlement to an effective date earlier than 01/25/99 for the grant of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and total disability for individual unemployability (TDIU), based upon clear and unmistakable error (CUE) in the RO final rating decision of 11/19/99 . . .

ISSUES FOR RECONSIDERATION (1-2)

I really need a couple of Hadit "Elders" to read the next 2 pages, and comment on my completed draft. I want to mail this "request" out by Friday. Can I get a little editing help from ya'll??? ~Wings

Edited by Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

Wings:

I am rooting for you. I always will.

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Wings,

I hope that your Dad gets better quick, and I'm real sorry to hear about you dog. Dogs give us so much company and are such fun. Take time to think about your old friend and then go find the cutest puppy you can find.

Teen age daughters are a different story. My wife and I raised one as well as a son and I can tell you that teen age daughters are a lot tougher to raise. To make things worse daughters are a lot tougher on Moms than they are on Dad. The cool thing is that when they finally grow up they really do appreciate the guidance you gave them and they (in our case) revert back to the loving child they were as little ones. The first person who figures out how to fast forward through the teen age years will make a mint selling the secret to the other parents.

Hang tough--believe it or not you'll survive it. Ya just ain't gonna enjoy it. Good luck and God Bless Wings

Cavtrooper

Hi Wings,

Raising any teen age kids is stressful enough in itself. I raised 2 boys and that definately had its moments. I don't have any experience raising teenage girls, but all I can say to you is they don't stay teenagers for ever, and you will get thru this. Good luck with your claim, I'm cheering for you.

If you still have my phone number, please feel free to call me. I have an extra shoulder for you like you did for me several months ago.

Hang in there,

Brian

I've waited this long and I'm not giving up....NEVER!!