Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Loses Papers!

Rate this question

tagandbag

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Got a letter from varo, stating they have misplaced a 21-4138 and 3288, nod for inferance to unemployability and FOIA for copy of c-file. DRO said he had all this two weeks ago and now they are missing. Geez! Not sure why they need the FOIA, as I already have my c-file. Hopefully with the nod they misplaced they are trying to figure out something for iu. They sent me the ssoc for the 70%, but havent gotten the actual award letter, nor any retro so they are hopefully working on a iu date.

t&b

" In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a Congress"

- John Adams

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA is so arrogant and lawless that even if you send them something certified mail they will claim that you cannot prove that the actual papers were sent to them just that they signed for something. This seems absurd. When they send you a letter to show up for a C&P exam or VCAA letter you never get it certified. They just dump it in the mail, and if you get it ok, and if you don't get it then too bad. Fee base claimed they did not have a claim I filed for dental work a few years ago. I kept at them and they finally admitted that the employee doing the claim had thrown it away on purpose. Can you believe that? I got paid but it took 6 months. The VA said they were going to discipline the employee....he probably promoted.