Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good News?

Rate this topic

BIG O

I really don't know if this is good news or not, but whenever I can get a VA Rep on the phone without waiting till the cows come home that is good news

What the lady told me was that my claim had been rated and now must go a supervisor and then to a more senior person. After all the signatures are obtained it will go to some post committee, and all this should take around 4 weeks (will not hold my breath).

May be I'm getting my hopes up to much, but why would they go through all this unless they have approved my claim?

BIG O

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I think it is good news.

One observation and my opinion. In the past it seemed that VA would not be making any decision to speak of in summer and yet I have seen quite a few success stories. Maybe just maybe the VA is starting to break the backlog and make decisions as quickly as they can do it. If this is true its really big and maybe the quota is gone?

• HadIt.com Elder

Typically when multiple approvals are involved it means that they need authorizations for payouts, and of course they don't need quite as many for denials.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use