Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Incompetent Nso

Rate this question

guillo

Question

Just recieved a copy of the rebuttel/argument that my NSO has sent to the BVA, it's awful. First of all, the NSO contradicts the C&P evualation by saying that It's negative for PTSD, but actually the C&P confirmed a diagnosis of PTSD. Secondly, this idot says that I have multiple mental conditions. I've only been diagnosed for chronic PTSD for over 8 years by the VA. Can I send a correction (my own) to the BVA on these issues?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Guest Berta

I sure would-

I also would take this up with him by pointing out how this I-9 is not at all appropriate.

You could ask him for a blank I-9 and tell him he should rescind the one he sent.(assuming you have time left for this?)

If he gives you trouble ,write to his superior. I feel like I know this guy -many here have had lousy experiences like this.

Men and women -this is why I say do not depend on these NSOs for anything-

Some are good and some are idiots- we cannot determine, when we give them our POA, what category they fall into.

Your claim-

you have the diagnosis- what were the specific reasons they denied the claim?

You can send the VARO additional evidence at any time-

The I-9 is so important that it needs enough attention on the very first page to show them you mean business and will continue to appeal until the benefits are granted.

Quillo-can you tell us more about the claim and why they denied?

• HadIt.com Elder

I had a NSO argue many years ago that my real problem was that I had a personality disorder. No wonder my request for an increase was denied back in the 1970's for Panic disorder. Some of these guys are idiots and if I knew then what I know now I would have sued the NSO. I found this when I asked for my a copy of my C-File a few years ago. I was so dumb and trusting I went for years getting low balled from the VA and the DAV helped get me get low balled. They were worse than useless and actually detrimental to my claim.