VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bad Vibes

Rate this question

billy2

Question

The big day that I was waiting for is finally over. The exam lasted around 45 min and it was not what I expected. He didn't ask any of the things that I have read on the internet.

This was an old time doctor and he was a prick. I requested a copy of my exam to be sent to me and he played dumb. He claimed that didn't know how that worked. I wanted to beat the sh-- out of him but I said thank you and I left. I don't think I did very well but time will tell,you never know.

Bill

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Yep if there is one thing I have learned is that you never know about a C&P till you see it and get a rating.

Oh that was two things

The big day that I was waiting for is finally over. The exam lasted around 45 min and it was not what I expected. He didn't ask any of the things that I have read on the internet.

This was an old time doctor and he was a prick. I requested a copy of my exam to be sent to me and he played dumb. He claimed that didn't know how that worked. I wanted to beat the sh-- out of him but I said thank you and I left. I don't think I did very well but time will tell,you never know.

Bill

Bill,

If the exam was done at a VAMC just go there in a few days to

Release of Information and request a copy.

The examiner has nothing to do with you getting a copy.

Maybe it went better than you think :)

carlie

Bill

Bill. The Doc may be correct in that he really didn't know how you got a copy of the exam. To get a copy you need to request it with an FOIA release form. I know that I can go to my Branch Clinic and they have the forms right there. I have had them give me the information right then and there if it is just for one visit. Since I am usually asking for six months worth of visits to keep my C-file up to date, they will mail it to me.