Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Depression ..how To Claim

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

I am claiming depression for my service connected back,migrains, and foot and ankle. i got a letter stating they are still working on my claim. I was denied depression before but i didnt submit a reason for having it before..... I have a diagnoses from the va theriapist but its for a non service connected issue which the va knows about and stated in the letter ..The va stated that i do have a dianoses of depression and was denied it a copuple of years ago and that i need to show a connectin.. i know the va will throw the non connected issue up in the final decision since they all ready sent me this letter stating i need something to show that my service connected issue have casued me depression.... well my serivice connected issues and my non service have casued depression as the eveidence shows and the va know about my non service connected diagnoses of depression...... I have been seeing a private theriapist for about 2 months i know i will have to get some kinds of imo to get a nexus .... and that i will hae to ask him to seperate the 2 eents and show how they both give me depression...how can i make a stronger arugrement for the service connected issue since the va is focused on my non service connect issues in order to denie me?

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

not the same.. i have a non service connected diagnose of depression...i have sc pain tha cuasues me depresion ... i read ur and u have all service connected stuff,,, chroin anxiety from service and sec back..... mine is differenent i have the diagnose i need to seperate the two or say that one aggreavtes the other..

rgero311975 i dont understand what you are talking about???? well cannoncocker... i have a very tough claim ahead of me...I know it going to be a fight but i can not give up i can afford not too....

• HadIt.com Elder

Why I ask. Why do I get the feeling that, when talking to "c&p man" that "regro311975" is liable to answer. Why is it that I feel like I'm having a conversation with

"c&pregro311975man"?

Or, is it just me and my meds. I know sometimes that the meds can make me SEE double, I just didn't realize that they could make me communicate double!

That's too confusing. I refuse to talk to someone who intentionally confuses me, because that makes me all confused and upsets me and aggravates my previously service-connected desire to committ chokeacide!