Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

T-birds Directive

Rate this question

gp747

Question

i just want to say i love this site and all the members . this site is phenomenal for veterans whether filing claims or searching for info,there is someone who has the answer on this site.

these people are smart and what is so good about it you can find someone who has either been there or is going there.

i try to adhere to all the rules and consider it an honor to be a member. i really do not know what has been going on to cause t-bird to post his directive,but he does it for a reason and i am sure it is to keep the site on track for the purpose it was intended.

if i could have had access to this site when i came home from vietnam i would have won my sc disability back in 1967 and my life would have been a lot easier.

this site gave me the wisdom and encouragement to win my claim ,and if not for this site i would have failed i am sure.

jmho

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

It has to be tough riding herd on a bunch of hard headed, frustrated, totally diverse bunch of vets many of whom are no longer wrapped as tight as once was or are wound too tight... and the list goes on...

To hold all this together so there's a place for the likes of us, not only to get help through a dishonest and adversarial system, but to connect with others and to no we're not in the struggle against this giant alone...

It's all a testament not only too Tbird, but the folks she selects to ride herd on us.

THANKS! (yes, I was shouting, thank you very much. :D )

Well, I was thinking on my way to my VARO, that for a bunch of people in chronic pain, MDD, PTSD, and pissed off at the VA, and on and on, we get along pretty good considering I think. I'm not behind the scenes so I don't have a real grasp of the problems that forums go through, I do know that studies have been done on the life of forums, threads, etc. and how they often end, or how they grow and continue.

I like the format of hadit.com, it's easy to find information by subject, and looks professional. There are other good sights, but I do believe this is the best that I've found.

Part of the problem, people like Me don't express themselves very good in person, and come off like smart a----, or arrogant, and then on a forum it's really difficult to follow peoples line of thinking (talking about me here :lol: ) and things can get out of hand (not talking about me here :D) . Then there are those who intentionally want to cause problems protected behind a monitor :D ...those are the ones who need a as... whoopin' :D ....oh back to the topic.

Lots of great information here, the need for some of to connect and chat about non-VA issues is real, I don't connect with very many in 3D, I know I can't be the only one, so this is as good as it gets.

I appreciate hadit.com, thanks T-bird, and elders, moderators, etc. a lot of work has to go into hosting hadit.com, thanks! :P

BoonDoc

It has to be tough riding herd on a bunch of hard headed, frustrated, totally diverse bunch of vets many of whom are no longer wrapped as tight as once was or are wound too tight... and the list goes on...

To hold all this together so there's a place for the likes of us, not only to get help through a dishonest and adversarial system, but to connect with others and to no we're not in the struggle against this giant alone...

It's all a testament not only too Tbird, but the folks she selects to ride herd on us.

THANKS! (yes, I was shouting, thank you very much. :D )

Edited by BoonDoc