Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc Lap Dogs In Evidence

Rate this question

cannoncocker

Question

Attached are two docs that were isolated from the VA QTC Lap Dog Exam which states i have no lumbar problems, at all! Negative SLR etc. He did not have the benefit of my MRI's and Neurology consoluts which are in complete contratdiction to his findings but i have attached the 2 docs and will show them to the IME on Wednesday since evidently the VA tossed everything else out the door and just went with this. Weird thing is he increased my heart and feet issues. that makes me wonder if my heart is ready to give out if he would straight lie regarding my lumbar. How can he dispute his fellow doctors, who are neurologists, and MRI's that indicate all sorts of problems with x-rays, which not one doctor, to include the Physical Therapy people deny i have multiple lumbar emphirical evidence there are injuries. He does not bother with the SC part, he just says there are no problems. now keep in mind i don't grag myself in place and play games with them, I just tell them the facts and let them do with it as they may. evidently they choose to make a fool of himself. One look at either MRI cooks his soory to nothing but a blatant lie, which the va to and then added just in case that was good enough, they say in any event the injuries were not

sc. So what, there is nothing wrong with my lumbar and the neurologists and mri's are lies or he lied and the injuries are not

sc. I can't put all my mri's and the docs that denied me the lumbar but they rode the fence and said nothing wrong with my back and not sc anyway.

Gheex louise, this has got to be hilarious. negative SLR and the the mri straight says the is pressure on the S1 nerve root. how can they have it both ways? I will point this mess out to the neorologist and see what she says. I will try to maintain my calm.

PS I was SLR positive in Durham with the VA Neurologist:

SLR on left at 75/contralateral at 75 degrees to 1 leg. Well what?

Toe walk weak on left.

Edited by cannoncocker

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

That sucks I can't really think of anything but factual rebuttal using your Medical Records and any support from Medical who are not biased.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with what Pete is saying. Without your own medical evidence to rebutt the QTC the VA will accept those facts. The system is &^^%$$^ but that is the system we have. What is happening to you has happened to most here. I have C&P exams where I thought they must have been talking about another veteran besides me. That is always a possiblity. You win by being persistent and having medical evidence. It may take years but you will win.

so of course that does suck. I have attached 1 mri and some additional info to prove that i'm not just talking garbage, but on the one hand, according to their own dr's etc i have injuries, then they hire another dr, thar did n't even do a slr tect which came out negative, so there is nothing wrong with me regardless of the attached, then is case there were something wrong with my lumbar it is not SC acording to, well according to nobody because he sais nothing was wrong but in any event it was not SC because a reviewer said so.

IME on wednwsday is about it other than me pointing this out, toe to toe with the DRO conference. now how could ant IME look at this and not giggle.

but Dr. King in Hendersonville, nc said there is zero wrong with my back. how can he sleep at night?

Edited by cannoncocker

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr. King's conscience is soothed by money. That is the God that many in the professions kneel down and worship. The Golden Calf. The moneychangers are in the medical temple.

• HadIt.com Elder

When you win you should sick the IG on him and also the State Board of Medical Examiners. Just my opinion but what a pile of worthless dog crap that Doctor is. What is really saf is he is so sold out that he thinks that is what the VA wants

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.