Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Language Question

Rate this question

cannoncocker

Question

On a bright note the IME office called and said they would discount 30% if paid in cash, so instead of 500 dollars, they would charge minus tax 338.00. So i'll take what I can get, no doubt will increase manifold when they start digging through Dr. king's findings.

Anyway Dr. king found the following, all the rest of the truth aside, what does the following mean: The are no signs of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome with chronic and permanent nerve root involvement. Specifically what does he mean "Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome"?

He also wrote that examination revealed no evidence of radiating pain on movement. That would imply he is either psychic or I am retarded since how would he know by looking at me whether I experienced radiating pain? As if I wouldn't know what Sciatica radiating pain does and the locations.

Off topic, so any idea what exactly he means by Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome? Is that herniations etc.?

Thank you.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I wouldn't turn this in to the VA as it may hurt your claim. What claims do you have with the VA?

dh

Oh no that did not come from my IME, that nonesense cam from dr king, the va lap dog they hired to do my C&P. I go to my IME to morrow, which I will put that in front of her and compare it to the radiologist notes and mri images and a six year old can tell what is going on, or at least that is my plan and i have enough faith she will call them out on this.

DH: just one DRO hearing claim for low back injury. was 13B field artillery for 6.5 years. I think most reasonable people can connect those dots, or so I hope.

Edited by cannoncocker

I little clearer now, came from the VA Doc. Let your IME doc blow that out of the water. The more upset your IME doc gets, the better IME you will get.

Oh no that did not come from my IME, that nonesense cam from dr king, the va lap dog they hired to do my C&P. I go to my IME to morrow, which I will put that in front of her and compare it to the radiologist notes and mri images and a six year old can tell what is going on, or at least that is my plan and i have enough faith she will call them out on this.

DH: just one DRO hearing claim for low back injury. was 13B field artillery for 6.5 years. I think most reasonable people can connect those dots, or so I hope.

I little clearer now, came from the VA Doc. Let your IME doc blow that out of the water. The more upset your IME doc gets, the better IME you will get.

I am from texas (east) being a whole nother country and former army so it's a small world!

If you have a little extra reading time look down this thread and under va lap dog by me and look at the attached docs, which will make you go blind or crazy. If you were going to mob something uup, anybody could do it better than that. They should subcontract to the gambino family. They would at least not make you laugh.

Oh yes, me and the IME will be clear on what and why!

Edited by cannoncocker

cannon and Pete53,

I must be lost here as the original post in this topic reads to me that

this negative medical evidence (opinion) was made by the (paid for) IME/IMO.

It's a bit confusing.

carlie

I guess it is. It would be clearer from the start, being va lap dog started by me with docs attached.

I have neurologists and mris's from the va that clearly show all sorts of problems and the C&P exam DR. King says I am good to go. The decision from the va says nothing wrong with me but if there was it is not SC. my IME is Wednesday.

Edited by cannoncocker

The Examiners that I have experienced, most have not asked questions and then answered them like they knew what I was feeling.....frustrating to say the least!

Dr. King didn't ask me anything other than how bout that weather, and follow my assistant, after he did a stress test. He wrote all this silly stuff in his findings, with no input from me.