Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Language Question

Rate this question

cannoncocker

Question

On a bright note the IME office called and said they would discount 30% if paid in cash, so instead of 500 dollars, they would charge minus tax 338.00. So i'll take what I can get, no doubt will increase manifold when they start digging through Dr. king's findings.

Anyway Dr. king found the following, all the rest of the truth aside, what does the following mean: The are no signs of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome with chronic and permanent nerve root involvement. Specifically what does he mean "Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome"?

He also wrote that examination revealed no evidence of radiating pain on movement. That would imply he is either psychic or I am retarded since how would he know by looking at me whether I experienced radiating pain? As if I wouldn't know what Sciatica radiating pain does and the locations.

Off topic, so any idea what exactly he means by Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome? Is that herniations etc.?

Thank you.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

cannon,

If you went and got this IME/IMO for a claim for a back condition,

it is terrible as far as helping any claim for SC or increase.

This doctor is stating there are no findings of a disability.

jmho,

carlie

cannon,

If you went and got this IME/IMO for a claim for a back condition,

it is terrible as far as helping any claim for SC or increase.

This doctor is stating there are no findings of a disability.

jmho,

carlie

Thank you guys, that was all I was looking for. Not concerned with what Dr. King finds or not. actually that is not true. The less he finds the more it makes it look like he is in bed with the VA, that he is shooting for what he thinks they are looking for. but since My messed up back is documented forty ways from sunday it just proves his unreliability.

"This doctor is stating there are no findings of a disability" is what I figured that meant as in no pressure on the S1 nerve, no protruded or extruded herniations, levocrvature, wedged disc (which hindered my physical therapy),annular fissure, Degenerative Disc Disease, neural foraminal stenosis, hypertrophy, .... all from va dec 2008 mri radiologist and neurologist. So it helps my case, just makes me work more and pay more. I really appreciate that!

So the va is stating even if there was it would not be SC. Now how could someone macke that determination for someone with nothing wrong with them? Wouldn't yo have to have a diagnosis to do that? Maybe my IME can work that out Wednesday.

Edited by cannoncocker

I wouldn't turn this in to the VA as it may hurt your claim. What claims do you have with the VA?

dh

On a bright note the IME office called and said they would discount 30% if paid in cash, so instead of 500 dollars, they would charge minus tax 338.00. So i'll take what I can get, no doubt will increase manifold when they start digging through Dr. king's findings.

Anyway Dr. king found the following, all the rest of the truth aside, what does the following mean: The are no signs of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome with chronic and permanent nerve root involvement. Specifically what does he mean "Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome"?

He also wrote that examination revealed no evidence of radiating pain on movement. That would imply he is either psychic or I am retarded since how would he know by looking at me whether I experienced radiating pain? As if I wouldn't know what Sciatica radiating pain does and the locations.

Off topic, so any idea what exactly he means by Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Syndrome? Is that herniations etc.?

Thank you.