david walker

Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

David, are you rated for IVDS or traumatic Arthritis?

An increase depends on the effect it has on you.

For IVDS it takes Incapacitatiog episodes for a maximum rating.

For Traumatic Arthritis it is based on your ROM of the neck.

Effeted nerves are to be rated separate.

Get this fixed. C3 and C4 is a very serious issue as C3 controls the diaphragms.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

The rating was based on ROM. I am also SC for cervical radiculopathy at 0%. It feels pretty bad the numbness goes from my shoulder to the first the fingers and up into my face. The pain is in the right side of my back and shoulder. alos have notice some numbing in the right leg. I have also had some bowel and bladder problems (don't know if these are connected) not being able to empty my bladder and going from constipation to diarrhea (dr say its colitis, I say its from being on pain meds for so many years.

• HadIt.com Elder

File for the increase in both conditions. The Neck and the Radiculopathy.

Good Luck.

Keep us posted.

J

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

David a spurr is called an osphyte as it is a bony fragment onthe vertabrate. The Thecal sac is the sac around the spinal cord and the cord is the spinal cord. It indents, causing an indention i nte thecal sas to touch the cord.

You must be in a lot of pain.

J

Edited by jbasser

Sounds like you may have lumbar spine issues as well, The nerves passing thru the lumbar region control your bladder and bowel.

Edited by hurryupnwait

When I count my blessings I count my family and friends twice.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Well done is better than well said.