VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ipod Difficulties

Good Morning,

I am having difficulty accessing the itunes application store. This was not a problem last week. The only difference from last week , is my son plugged the camera/smartphone to the modem. Since, I wasn't watching him I don't know if he changed any of the settings or they changed automatically. I have a windows/vista (Dell). What could be the problem?

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a problem downloading any updates. Had to bypass my wireless router, then it worked fine. Still not sure why.

Eric

I'm not sure I know what you mean "Had to bypass my wireless router". I'm not wireless but DSL.

Thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

Your son probably started a Firewall. You have to give your computer permission to let Itunes download. Best to tell the kid to fix it..

I use Firefox and when something needs permission a tiny box opens at top that lets me ok the web site.

Your son probably started a Firewall. You have to give your computer permission to let Itunes download. Best to tell the kid to fix it..

I use Firefox and when something needs permission a tiny box opens at top that lets me ok the web site.

I downloaded Firefox today. It seems faster and it has lot's of choices that can be downloaded.

I think I'll try to fix it, since I know a firewall might be the problem.I think I just need to disarm it for a couple of minutes.

Can't keep track of the kid, he's in and out. Checks his email then gone again.

Thanks

A router lets you split the high-speed connection between several computers/devices.

If your DSL modem hooks directly into your computer, disregard this note.

If it doesn't, and runs through another box (router), then that maybe the issue.

A software firewall could also be an issue.

Gotta love computers.....Eric