Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Help On Osa Imo Sample Out There?

Rate this question

bob_abad

Question

Hi gang,

It's me again in this OSA IMO and needed a quick favor. Can someone share an IMO pertaining to OSA claim? You can either PM me or send to bobrabad@gmail.com. My sleep doctor is not familiar w/ VA claim/IMO, he can't say that much other than => "I am his patient and he sees me yearly for annual checkup/progress reporting".

I firmly believe the IMO is the icing on the cake.

I will welcome continuing/further advice also. Thanks again!

From Bob,

4th Inf. Div; Central Highland Campaign

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Here's what I have been advised:

1. Get a sympathetic sleep doctor re: my case, what I am trying to attain, about including dr. IMO w/ claim, etc..

2. New evidence finally approved after 3 years of waiting-HTN(as of 09/09) => it caused my OSA...blah..blah..blah..

3. OSA as secondary to DM-II - ** why & explain it here..

4. OSA as secondary to Diabetic Neprhopathy(kidney complication) - **

5. OSA as secondary to ED - **

6. OSA as secondary to Tinnitus - **

7. Attaching internet print info, and including government agency clinical researching results. Yes, they(google) have info of associating OSA w/ ED & Tinnitus also..

Okay, what do you think?

I realized this OSA claim is an uphill battle to win but I am suffering the consequences.

Thanks for your time.

From Bob,

4th Inf. Div; Central Highland Campaign

Turnning info you get from the internet amounts to garbage to them you need something in writting from your doctor, I did turn info. I got from the internet and it amounted to nothing. I reccomend have a good and straight talk with your doctor and ask if he can help you it worked for me.

1. Get a sympathetic sleep doctor re: my case, what I am trying to attain, about including dr. IMO w/ claim, etc..

2. New evidence finally approved after 3 years of waiting-HTN(as of 09/09) => it caused my OSA...blah..blah..blah..

7. Attaching internet print info, and including government agency clinical researching results. Yes, they(google) have info of associating OSA w/ ED & Tinnitus also..

Okay, what do you think?

I realized this OSA claim is an uphill battle to win but I am suffering the consequences.

Thanks for your time.

Okay, what do you think?

Thanks for your time.

I'm not trying to be a wise guy, but if you can get a doctor to write a medical opinion saying that any of the above ( that you posted) is a cause for sleep apnea, then I doubt that doctor knows what he is talking about...