Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P

Rate this question

granny

Question

Finally got C & P coming up on the 19th. after long time have solid stressors of PTSD,panic attacks, everything else you can think of...been getting SS from day one.for anxiety disorder just wondering what outcome will be of my c&p..anything would be helpful.. And thank you sooo much "HADIT " for being there....even at 3 in morning!!!

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hello All. It is I granny

I hope I am posting this at the right place .I still need help at the ole pc most of the time especially in replies Now as far as my C & P appt was 11-19-09 had all the things I have read from other people going through from this wonderful site called"Hadit" again Thank you all for being here!!!

My exam lasted longer than what I expected 5 hrs ah ,yeah I was so exhausted (mentally,physically,emotionally) took me a week to recover. But I have since found out there is a light at the end of this horriffic tunnel. From my readings here anyhow I am hopeful...

Last page from C & P report-- IT IS MOST LIKELY CAUSED BY OR A RESULT In-service event: Rape on down at bottom of page she has Other Comment;It says "The letters provided by ?? in support of her claim are more independent &relevant evidence than is often seen in such cases.

I also had a mental exam(I guess) done on Dec 09 she said she wanted to get done and hopefully over with. That report says GAF: 50

• HadIt.com Elder

All the best to you, thank you for your service, what you've endured as many of us women have individually and wrongly - sister.

Hello All. It is I granny

I hope I am posting this at the right place .I still need help at the ole pc most of the time especially in replies Now as far as my C & P appt was 11-19-09 had all the things I have read from other people going through from this wonderful site called"Hadit" again Thank you all for being here!!!

My exam lasted longer than what I expected 5 hrs ah ,yeah I was so exhausted (mentally,physically,emotionally) took me a week to recover. But I have since found out there is a light at the end of this horriffic tunnel. From my readings here anyhow I am hopeful...

Last page from C & P report-- IT IS MOST LIKELY CAUSED BY OR A RESULT In-service event: Rape on down at bottom of page she has Other Comment;It says "The letters provided by ?? in support of her claim are more independent &relevant evidence than is often seen in such cases.

I also had a mental exam(I guess) done on Dec 09 she said she wanted to get done and hopefully over with. That report says GAF: 50

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Granny:

Hoping for the best possible outcome and thank you for your patience.

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

That's a good C&P. With this comment- "Last page from C & P report-- IT IS MOST LIKELY CAUSED BY OR A RESULT In-service event:"- you should come out well. However, you may want to keep in mind the idea of appealing the % granted. VA is notorious for low balling ratings first time around on the hope vets will just take it and go.

Good luck and please, keep us posted.