Berta

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Exactly...now the VA is going to have to use one of their OTHER 10,000 excuses for delaying our claims. ( Some examples: We have too many claims from 2 wars...too many Veterans have applied all at once...we hired new claims processors, but it takes 2 years to get them trained, we lost your paperwork, you need another C and P exam, You forgot to sign your VCAA form and send it in, we farmed your claim out to another RO to speed it up, you dont have a nexis statement, we cant find your 21-526, there is "no record" of that claim in your file, your claim is at the rater, but he sent it back to triage, we sent you a form and you didnt send it back, we didnt get your records from.....Doctor, "What claim?", yours is held up because of Nehmer, yours is held up because of Agent Orange, you shouldnt have contacted your congressman, you filed too many claims at once so it was cherry picked, or, my favorite: 6 years is not unreasonable to "process" your claim, etc )

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

The BVA held several of my claims from being filed from 2005 until May 2009.

The granted my left shoulder issue partly because they order an IMO for it. They could have ordered other IMO's to resolve some issues, but denied instead & those are before CAVC now.

The Shoulder issue that was granted was sent to the Seattle VARO. I get those same "still processing your claim" letters, just like I have for the past 13 yrs before it was granted since last May.

I would be surprized if they rate the award this yr for the shoulder.

Has delay & deny until you die been eliminated from the DVA?