Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dav Finally Gets It

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I got the DAV magazine today. They seem to finally get it that the claims process is a disaster. They are afraid of any radical change in the claims process since that would leave them high and dry. However, they want faster claims service that sort of retools the broken system we have now. Too bad they are about 40 years too late to help me.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

John, I hate to inform you but this is old VA lingo.

jerr

I got the DAV magazine today. They seem to finally get it that the claims process is a disaster. They are afraid of any radical change in the claims process since that would leave them high and dry. However, they want faster claims service that sort of retools the broken system we have now. Too bad they are about 40 years too late to help me.

• HadIt.com Elder

What part is old VA lingo? I am talking about the DAV which is a service organization. I am saying that the DAV seems to finally be taking aim at the VBA after sucking up to them for 40 years. I know the DVA is full of it. They need a ton of lead dropped on their heads. The DAV is moving their guns in the direction of the VBA because they feel that they have a sympathtic congress. They also feel threatened by laws allowing lawyers to get involved in claims at the VARO. This is lighting a fire under their asses, and I hope it is hot. Since the DAV and friends got advanced funding for VA health care into law they feel they are on a roll.

I seriously doubt the DAV will light any fire under the VA's arse. I hope i'm wrong though. Just wondering where can I go online to get a subscription to the DAV magazine? Anyone?

Jerr

What part is old VA lingo? I am talking about the DAV which is a service organization. I am saying that the DAV seems to finally be taking aim at the VBA after sucking up to them for 40 years. I know the DVA is full of it. They need a ton of lead dropped on their heads. The DAV is moving their guns in the direction of the VBA because they feel that they have a sympathtic congress. They also feel threatened by laws allowing lawyers to get involved in claims at the VARO. This is lighting a fire under their asses, and I hope it is hot. Since the DAV and friends got advanced funding for VA health care into law they feel they are on a roll.