Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Project 112/shad

Rate this question

Berta

Question

from Jerrel Cook Host-SVR:

Ray Batiato is a Project 112/SHAD Veteran and severed on the Fort Snelling 1967-1971 and would like to discuss some of the pitfalls of being a Project 112/SHAD Veteran this will be another good show so please tune in..

To Listen to the SVR "Surviving Veterans Resolve" With Host Jerrel Cook and Co-Host
Berta Simmons of Hadit
5:30 to 6:30 pm This Wednesday Call in # 319 648 5143 319 648 5143 319 648 5143 319 648 5143

Instructions To Listen To Live Shows On Stardust Web Radio

1) Using Windows Media

Go to
Go To Upper Right Corner Under picture of microphone you will see: If you are having problems listening to our station...
for winamp or real player Click where shown and your sound device will show up allowing you to start the sound from the station. 2) Using Chat Star Auditorium with Multi Media (Sound & Video) Go to
Scroll down to and then click on the
Gold & White Chat Star
box You will see two boxes – If you are already a member, click on the member box. If you would like to become a member to use the auditorium, click on the sign-up box. Fill out the information in the next screen. At some point in the sign up process, you will be asked to download the software to use Chat Star. It takes about 30 seconds and it is totally safe – no spyware or anything else. Chat Star is a totally family safe “community” and only legal and ethical software and behavior is allowed. Next, you will be taken to the Chat Star Welcome page where you will see some highlights on some upcoming events and you will see a list of the “rooms” to your left. If you wish to listen to the SVR or any other show, just click on that room. Once you have entered the SVR room, you can interact by typing in your questions or comments to the moderators and show hosts! Place your cursor in the small center box and type in your message. By hitting your “Enter” key, your message will be moved from that box into the upper box, where it will be visible to all in the auditorium.Stardust has recently introduced Chat Star and is making rooms available at very reasonable corporate rates and is offering special arrangements to those involved in the support of our country

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

Are the SVR radio shows available as podcasts or online downloads/streams so that we can download and listen at our convenience?

Thanks

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Awesome! Thanks Carlie!

I think I got my days mixed up! :mellow:

This show on Project 112/SHAD is tonight -Wednesday Feb 24th at 5:30 CT and 6:30 EST!

• HadIt.com Elder
I think I got my days mixed up! :mellow:

This show on Project 112/SHAD is tonight -Wednesday Feb 24th at 5:30 CT and 6:30 EST!

Berta I just got home my blood pressure dropped today to 55/44 talk about scaring the hell out of my wife it didn't do much for me either I had an appt with my cardioligist at the VA at 1445 he saw us at 1330 instead because of the issue he told my wife next time take me straight to LSU he wasn't happy about me walking up to the 4th floor my wife got me healtier before we even left the house though by getting water in me and potato chips (the salt helps raise blood pressure) the last time I had this happen was about a year and half ago and this old doctor at the emergency room told her what to do before she called an ambulance she came close today we have no idea what caused it except I was dehydrated and then taking my meds 30 minutes before caused a chain reaction any way I am better tonight but sorry I missed that show you know I am interested in this topic

YOW Mike- that sounds very concerning-

hopefully Jeff will get the show in archives soon-

Jerrel was told by someone ( at VACO I think) that the September 26,2002 Fast Letter 02-24 regarding Project 112/SHAD VARO procedures on these claims was fraudulent because the info he had wasn't on a VA letterhead.(This is mentioned in the show)

It is the same VA fast letter that I have and that a show call -in read from-

We sure dont make up VA fast letters-

but this brings up something I have been ticked off about ever ssince the VA changed their web site- it is almost impossible to find the Fast Letters and directives there-

I get news of Fast Letters from some of the vet orgs-

but they should be published at the VA web site.They used to be there.

Edited by Berta