Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Form 3542

Rate this question

chr49

Question

I've run into a situation that I'd really appreciate some Hadit help with. CHR49 went for an appointment at his VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic the other day and asked for a travel voucher when he left. The receptionist handled him a signed/dated, poorly copied, barely legible form which I have finally identified as a VA 3542 (Beneficiary). I searched for this form on Hadit and found links which ran me into computer issues. I've also searched every gov form site I can find and have found that this form is no longer in use :o .

What I'm looking for is the instructions so I can properly fill this thing out and get it into the mail. If I could get my hands on a legible form with the instructions intact I'd print it off so my husband could carry some with him for use in the future. The clinic might even appreciate a legible copy :) !

Many thanks to anybody that can help me!

CHR's wife - Kathy

Edited by chr49

CHR49

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
You may be right LarryJ. I most likely shouldn't do this because it'll cause even more trouble, but I think I'll phone the Travel Office (since there is a phone number on the fact sheet C received) on Monday and see what I can find out about these forms. I hate to do it but maybe, just maybe, I will get some answers.

Ha Ha. Call the Office. Try it you have to wait to talk to an operator and the normal hold time is number 43 so they ask you to leave a message and someone will call you back. The only way to talk to those lugnuts is to go to the VA.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Ha Ha. Call the Office. Try it you have to wait to talk to an operator and the normal hold time is number 43 so they ask you to leave a message and someone will call you back. The only way to talk to those lugnuts is to go to the VA.

Pete53

They truly ignore us, don't they? I guess they figure we'll dry up and fly away! Had to laugh because I figured I'd get a response similar to yours! Heck, I'm just going to put C's info on it, the CBOC's address and appointment date on it and mail it in. We'll see what happens.

CHR49