Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Approved Claim 1st Try With No Msr Available

Rate this question

Cm Burns

Question

I am just wonder of the countless people who surf here has anyone had their claim approved for service connection on the first try without having their medical records available. I am just looking for some insite on what the claim consisted of and how it all went. How long ect. Thnx for any info you offer, just want to know am i on the right track.

thnx in advance.

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

do you have the diagnosis of PTSD and a verifiable stressor? with that your claim should be approved even without your SMR without a verifiable stressor and if you go the depression route and you were treated for it in service then you may be back to needing your SMRs then were you ever put in a hospital for it? if so try and get the hospital records good luck

No inpatient for it. I have both depression and ptsd on the claim. The doctor had writting me a nexus but she gave me a gaf of 48 which worries me. I am told for ptsd is should be 35-45 si not sure on that. I have 2 buddy letters and 2 statements on my behalf and this. that is what i have so far.