Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Greetings Brother Vets

Rate this question

Mark C

Question

I'm Mark C, former Navy, UDT/Seal Teams West coast. Hello to everybody. I joined Hadit to get some help with getting a service connection for back problems that have got me laid up nowadays. Been going on 4 1/2 years trying to get this.

Somewhat frustrating to say the least.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thank you T-bird, thank you mods. I saw it linked back to our family album but I couldn't delete it.

If anybody would like to take a gander at their decision let me know and I'll figure out a way to do this.

Cheers,

Mark

Hey Mark I going to the same situation you are dealing with. My back condition have been through the loop with local office and finally awaiting on appeal date with Bva. Continue to fight for your service connect condition you will prevail in the end because I have spend twenty years in infantry and my back and knees is pretty mess up with the wear and tear of training.. Do give In and Never Give Up!!! the time is worth the wait

Allen

• HadIt.com Elder

Mark C

Click on my name. It will take you to a page where there is a link to send me an email. I think it will be delivered as a personal message. I get these from other hadit members. I think this is the way they are contacting me. I prefer to answer technical questions on the board. This way every one can see the development. However, I have had several veterans spend hours talking with me on the phome. I do what ever it takes.

Hoppy

I'd like to post the doc I just received in the mail. It's a privacy redacted decision by the BVA.

What they've done is to send the claim back to the RO that did it, anybody that would like to please check it out and let me know your opinion.

Hoppy, can I contact you?

I want to thank carlie, Testvet, Pete992, Pete53, Josh, bufloguy, halos2, Commander Bob, broncovet, shag, Cool Breeze, Tbird, allenwilliams42 and Hoppy for taking the time to respond. Thank you all very much. You guys are the greatest. I needed somebody really bad to talk to about this and you guys came through.

Hoppy, a special thanks for the offer of your personal knowledge to assist, I might be taking you up on that.

You folks are great, if any of you are ever in the Philippines, come on by for a visit.

This week I'm waiting for 2 things, one is the result of my remanded lumbar disc claim for my VARO. The other is a confirmation of my stressor from one of the record centers.

I knew I had some emotional/mental changes happen to me in the latter part of my second enlistment, but after what the people did to me I was determined that I'd never contact them as long as I could work and pay my own way.

Like I say, In 2000, I herniated L5/S1 at work, the MRI reviled the bad state of my lumbar discs, and after I had the C&P for my back, I came and discussed filing for PTSD with my Wife, than I did just that online.

For some reason I'm really sensitive about the circumstances of my PTSD. Just bringing it to mind throws me into bottomless depression.

It's very strange, I've been all around the world, experienced all kinds of things, but rehashing the experience I had just cuts into me like a knife.

I want to thank carlie, Testvet, Pete992, Pete53, Josh, bufloguy, halos2, Commander Bob, broncovet, shag, Cool Breeze, Tbird, allenwilliams42 and Hoppy for taking the time to respond. Thank you all very much. You guys are the greatest. I needed somebody really bad to talk to about this and you guys came through.

Hoppy, a special thanks for the offer of your personal knowledge to assist, I might be taking you up on that.

You folks are great, if any of you are ever in the Philippines, come on by for a visit.

I may do that some day as my wife is from the Phillipines-may retire there as it is much cheaper when you get older and if you get more disabled to get someone to take care of you. Also there is an outstanding VA hospital there, they told me once by e-mail that I can transfer my care to them once I retire there. Problem is I don't believe there any other VA hospitals in that country except in Manila. You can also E-mail me. Once I am eligible for SS-bye bye USA. Health care is much cheaper there.!!!